The Obama Blueprint

SpaceCoastVol

Jacked up on moonshine and testosterone
Just to be sure I understand:

You're first article blames Obama for the economic crisis that happened before he even took office....and was even written prior to him taking office?

How did he destroy the economy prior to taking office?

Reactions: 5 people

You're first article blames Obama for the economic crisis that happened before he even took office....and was even written prior to him taking office?

Go back to sleep.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a very reasonable question. Is the first article blaming obama for an economic crisis that occurred prior to him taking office?

And if so, how?

The blueprint for what this clown is doing was written in the 60s. Radicals figured this out way back when your daddy was in diapers. It was only recently that the perfect storm appeared with a black president that was also groomed by and for radicals coupled with control of both houses that the opportunity arose that allowed these philosophies to play out unfettered. It is crystal clear, and I am not even a conspiracy theorist.

LHO acted alone.

9/11 was orchestrated by mooslim terrorists.

This, however has been in the works for a long time.

:clapping: wake up.

Reactions: 2 people
It's a very reasonable question. Is the first article blaming obama for an economic crisis that occurred prior to him taking office?

And if so, how?

you can blame hi as a senator and as a community organizer before that. you can blame the dems for forcing banks to give loans to high risk customers (because our constitutions specifically says everyone's right is to own a house, it's next to women's right to suck babies' brains out)

Reactions: 3 people
you can blame hi as a senator and as a community organizer before that. you can blame the dems for forcing banks to give loans to high risk customers (because our constitutions specifically says everyone's right is to own a house, it's next to women's right to suck babies' brains out)

Right.....after 12 years of reagan and bush, the issue was the democrats. After 8 years of w. the issue was the democrats.

You really believe this ****?

Reactions: 5 people
The blueprint for what this clown is doing was written in the 60s. Radicals figured this out way back when your daddy was in diapers. It was only recently that the perfect storm appeared with a black president that was also groomed by and for radicals coupled with control of both houses that the opportunity arose that allowed these philosophies to play out unfettered. It is crystal clear, and I am not even a conspiracy theorist.

LHO acted alone.

9/11 was orchestrated by mooslim terrorists.

This, however has been in the works for a long time.

:clapping: wake up.

You spew conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory.....and then claim not be a conspiracy theorist.

Do you also believe he is a KGB agent?

Reactions: 4 people
Right.....after 12 years of reagan and bush, the issue was the democrats. After 8 years of w. the issue was the democrats.

Yes, they really do. It doesn't matter though. Only two more years and they won't have their token guy to ***** about anymore.

Reactions: 4 people

Are you really as naive and blind as you appear to be? I think you need some continuing education in math.

1 million seconds = approx 11 days. - 2 weeks ago
1 billion seconds = 33 years - You probably weren't born.
1 trillion seconds = 33,000 years - ???

Can you do the math on how many seconds will pass before you hit 17 trillion? Now picture that in terms of money flowing... or NOT flowing as is the current case. Now... we have reached the tipping point where mayyyyybe 50% are producing and almost that many are taking from the system. Do you honestly think this can survive by simply stealing more from those that produce? Are you really that naive?

You spew conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory.....and then claim not be a conspiracy theorist.

Do you also believe he is a KGB agent?

No, I don't think he is a KGB agent, nor do I believe he is a mooslim. He is a mooslim sympathizer though, that is well documented. I think he is an athiest, and that is OK on a certain level. It's sad that he is athiest, but being a Christian is not a requirement to be POTUS.

Are you really as naive and blind as you appear to be? I think you need some continuing education in math.

Can you do the math on how many seconds will pass before you hit 17 trillion? Now picture that in terms of money flowing... or NOT flowing as is the current case. Now... we have reached the tipping point where mayyyyybe 50% are producing and almost that many are taking from the system. Do you honestly think this can survive by simply stealing more from those that produce? Are you really that naive?

The only thing that was stolen was the jobs that millions of Americans relied on And the thousands more that will be replaced by technology. So get used to it.

Reactions: 3 people
The only thing that was stolen was the jobs that millions of Americans relied on And the thousands more that will be replaced by technology. So get used to it.

OK, how do you fix it? Do you believe the path we are on will do that? If so, how? I just gave you a glimpse of the math. The .gov already takes about 50% of my labor's efforts. How much more will they need to take to make this train remain on the tracks?

OK, how do you fix it? Do you believe the path we are on will do that? If so, how? I just gave you a glimpse of the math. The .gov already takes about 50% of my labor's efforts. How much more will they need to take to make this train remain on the tracks?

You pay 50% in taxes?

You pay 50% in taxes?

By the time it is all said and done, probably not too far away. I don't itemize anymore. I don't owe anybody anything, except what is taken at gunpoint by politicians. This year will be damned close to that because my mom died last year and I inherited all her stuff, so the .gov has to take a bite of that.. .again... too. Can't wait to write my check, knowing that it will be put to good use.

By the time it is all said and done, probably not too far away. I don't itemize anymore. I don't owe anybody anything, except what is taken at gunpoint by politicians. This year will be damned close to that because my mom died last year and I inherited all her stuff, so the .gov has to take a bite of that.. .again... too. Can't wait to write my check, knowing that it will be put to good use.

And the bite the government is taking of that is over 50%? If not, then it is not getting you any closer to paying 50%.

I think the article is BS but it does not blame Obama for the economic crisis.

Instead, it presents him as the archetype candidate to implement Cloward-Piven and cites his past actions and past/current connections to be well suited to implement it.

I see we've changed topics....but I'll go with it. Spending has actually slowed down during the Obama years.

Is it still out of control, yes. But that actually started under bush and reagan. And was then resumed under Bush.

So I have a hard time seeing this is a liberal thing like you are suggesting.

Yes, they really do. It doesn't matter though. Only two more years and they won't have their token guy to ***** about anymore.

You mean we don't get the 8 year buffer to blame Obama like he has Bush?

Outside of killing Bin Laden... I struggle to find 1 other thing that I agree he has done.. I am being objective too

I see we've changed topics....but I'll go with it. Spending has actually slowed down during the Obama years.

Is it still out of control, yes. But that actually started under bush and reagan. And was then resumed under Bush.

So I have a hard time seeing this is a liberal thing like you are suggesting.

It is not a liberal thing but the slowing in spending occurs when the House is in R hands. Gingrich and Co had a large hand in the slight slow down during Clinton and Boehner and Co had a large hand in the current situation - even though technically the Sequester was an idea Obama threw out hoping it would never happen.

Also, the "slowest spending increase" stuff under Obama ignores the Stimulus spending and includes the reduction in spending for Iraq and Afghanistan though the withdrawals were already planned prior to him coming in office (though he did carry through with those plans so he gets at least 1/2 the credit).

Bottomline, both parties routinely spend more than we can ever afford.

VN Store

Back