Why Does The World Hate Americans?

They're jealous cuz we churned out great artists like the beatles, the rolling stones, and eric clapton

Reactions: 4 people
Did CNN or FOX tell you this?

No, I've traveled pretty extensively and never had any issues with average citizens in any country. I've also seen thousands of people lined up outside US Embassies waiting to get visas approved to travel to the US. Now the extremists, criminals and typical mugs, thugs and wackos were a threat and their propaganda is often better than ours, but overall people around the world love us and want to be here with us.

Did CNN or FOX tell you this?

No. Traveling around the world and talking to people tells me this.

I have met very few people that have even a passing dislike for Americans, and then it was a dislike of American tourists. The most anti-American acquaintance I have made is a Canadian.

I agree with its more the thugs and terrorist of the countries who hate us more than average citizens.

The countries I have visited don't necessarily hate America. Although I have yet to find a country that doesn't consider Barry a total laughing stock.

Reactions: 1 person
This is what msnbc told me. Right before I grew up.

"Americans are asking ``Why do they hate us?''

They hate what they see right here in this chamber: a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms: our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other. "

George W. Bush

washingtonpost.com

Reactions: 2 people
No. Traveling around the world and talking to people tells me this.

I have met very few people that have even a passing dislike for Americans, and then it was a dislike of American tourists. The most anti-American acquaintance I have made is a Canadian.

They always seem amassed that I'm not fat when they find out im from the USA.

VN Store

Back