Bravo Morgan Freeman Bravo

Lemon seemed disappointed in his answer. I can't imagine why.....

I love Morgan Freeman even more for that.

Freeman's answer was pretty much just short of, "what kind of dumbass question is that man, come on grow up! Next question!"

He's pretty good in most every movie role he'e in as is Samuel L. Jackson. Morgan is from Northern Miss & Jackson's from Chattanooga. They both are pretty straight forward w/answers to questions asked.

Samuel Jackson is also a Vol fan. I can't remeber which game it was, but he was in the broadcast booth and gave an interview.

Isn't there a like a UT hat or some sort of reference in Pulp Fiction?

It's been a while since I have watched the movie. I think they were headed to Chattanooga or something. But Tarantino is also a big vol fan so.....

The last iron man movie had a big vol flag in it as well.

I ended up reading a bunch of blog articles critisizing Freeman for his comment. Really started ticking me off that there are a lot of people that seem to believe if you are not black, then you are by default and in comparison, showered with good fortune. There should be advocacy groups for any person that is unfairly marginalized. IMO we have further to go on things like mental illness than race.

These are normally not sentiments that I would express, but whatever.

Samuel Jackson is also a Vol fan. I can't remeber which game it was, but he was in the broadcast booth and gave an interview.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but he's not

Samuel L is a Georgia fan

He's also a dyed in the wool Obama crony and big advocate of the " Hands Up" idiots

So piss on him

Reactions: 7 people
He's pretty good in most every movie role he'e in as is Samuel L. Jackson. Morgan is from Northern Miss & Jackson's from Chattanooga. They both are pretty straight forward w/answers to questions asked.

I thought Samuel L. Jackson was awful in the Star Wars movies, but other than that I agree.

He's also a dyed in the wool Obama crony and big advocate of the " Hands Up" idiots

So piss on him

Well hell.... He was towing the line for the vols that day. Showed love for us.

I'm not surprised on the obama crony part though.

Well hell.... He was towing the line for the vols that day. Showed love for us.

I'm not surprised on the obama crony part though.

Yea. That was a long thought reason why he was always cast in Tarantino movies. I thought the same myself before I saw him sporting the red and black
sjax.jpg

Ermm...He was also on the sideline at a Georgia game in 2010 or 2011.

attachment.php

http://www.dawgsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/sjax.jpg (another pic; the one above I was able to display was post game. The link is of one during game.)

Has apparently stopped by Athens a few times over the last few years, and was heavily live-tweeting the UGA-Auburn game last season.

Samuel L. Jackson live tweets Georgia-Auburn game (lot of "go dawgs" in that one)

Seems he's also a very big lady vols basketball fan. I think that's what you're thinking of...there was a 2005 Lady Vols game he was at which ESPN was airing.

Last edited:

So piss on him

He said in an Ebony magazine interview that he voted for Obola because Obola is a black man.

link

Loved him in Unbreakable though. Like a lot of Hollyweird folks, I wish he'd stfu and just entertain. Liam Neeson is the latest one that needs to self-muzzle.

Talking about Sammy L....I caught TMZ the other day on TV. Jackson came out of his NY apartment going to his limo & a reporter asked him "how many times a day do you say MF"? He said that he says it about "40 times a day".

VN Store

Back