Terrorist Attack at Danish Free Speech Seminar

BBC News - Copenhagen free speech debate shooting: One dead

1 dead, with three injured police officers. The gunmen are on the loose. You would think Islamists would hold off on attacks in Europe because of the rising tide of anti-Islamism in the region, these attacks will only fuel that.

Why jump to Islamists? Nothing in the article says these men were Islamists. They could be, but why not wait until evidence from this shooting points to that?

Reactions: 2 people
Why jump to Islamists? Nothing in the article says these men were Islamists. They could be, but why not wait until evidence from this shooting points to that?

Witnesses heard the gunmen speaking Arabic.

If it walks like a duck and kills like a duck....

Reactions: 3 people
Oh wow more muslims committing acts of terror. It must be a smokescreen conspiracy because they only believe in peace...................

Reactions: 4 people
Wow, really? "We heard someone yelling something. I think it was in an Arabic language".

Compelling. Again, could very well be Islamists. I'll wait for actual evidence.

Yep, highly unlikely a Muslim would commit such an act.

Yep, highly unlikely a Muslim would commit such an act.

My posts, in this thread, don't say anything rebutting that. From what has been presented here, thus far no evidence that ought to lead one to believe this is Islamists more than anyone else.

The same conclusions were jumped to in the shooting in Norway. I'm sure many jumped to this conclusion re:the Jewish community center shooting in Kansas City.

Reactions: 1 person
More terror in Copenhagen. Shots fired outside a Synagogue, several injured shooter is gone.

Edit: One shot in head, 2 injured so far.

My posts, in this thread, don't say anything rebutting that. From what has been presented here, thus far no evidence that ought to lead one to believe this is Islamists more than anyone else.

The same conclusions were jumped to in the shooting in Norway. I'm sure many jumped to this conclusion re:the Jewish community center shooting in Kansas City.

except that the guy giving the speech has a $100,000 price on his head from an Islamic source (forget if it was a religious leader or a terrorist group) and had received death threats and multiple attempts on his life already. Muslims want the guy dead. The police on scene were there to protect him because they knew of the threat (not that this attack would happen but that he could be attacked in general)

except that the guy giving the speech has a $100,000 price on his head from an Islamic source (forget if it was a religious leader or a terrorist group) and had received death threats and multiple attempts on his life already. Muslims want the guy dead. The police on scene were there to protect him because they knew of the threat (not that this attack would happen but that he could be attacked in general)

And...? You write this as if you think I'm unaware of such facts. I'm not. Carry on.

Well well.

But hey if these guys who did this shooting believes they are doing good, then it was a good murder right?

Reactions: 6 people

Yeah it was probably an angry Mexican

VN Store

Back