The Christian Taliban

lawgator1

Now Walker won't say he believes in evolution.

Carson compares homosexuality to bestiality. Huckabee compares it to alcoholism.
Paul and Christie criticize vaccinations.

Sitting chief judges say they will ignore the Supreme Court if it authorizes gay marriage and knocks down state laws to the contrary as violative of the 14th Amendment.

The GOP leadership is a bunch of religious wackos. They have become the Christian Taliban.

Reactions: 6 people
LOL.

I am getting so good at spotting your threads by title alone.

Reactions: 4 people

Carson compares homosexuality to bestiality. Huckabee compares it to alcoholism.

Sitting chief judges say they will ignore the Supreme Court if it authorizes gay marriage and knocks down state laws to the contrary as violative of the 14th Amendment.

The GOP leadership is a bunch of religious wackos. They have become the Christian Taliban.

...and Obama flip flops on gay marriage.

Reactions: 1 person
While their beliefs may be illogical, labeling them "Taliban" is silly.

The most they do is speak to the ones that already believe like they do.

You just said someone's thread should be deleted for stuff like this. What is this but more doo doo flingin? Watch out you gonna get some doo doo on you.

Is there any solid proof to evolution? They don't believe in same sex marriage, so what, state issue that the president shouldn't even be worried about. Questioning mandatory vaccines, they're could be serious consequences of misuse by a future over reaching federal government if that door is opened. We should question everything, I'm sure you don't simply just take everything you hear from someone as fact.

Reactions: 1 person

When they shut down information to certain types of people, not unlike what some Dems want to do in regards to the media/internet, then you can call them the Taliban.

And isnt alcoholism believed to be genetic in some people? Others its a choice? That kind of sums up sexuality.

As far as not believing in evolution or no saying it because of fear from the religious folks, thats just being dumb and a p#ssy.

Comparing homosexuality to bestiality..WHO CARES? Maybe he doesnt like either, thats his opinion. Gays could compare heterosexuality with corprophagia...they might just find the two repulsive..who cares? It's America..its OK to not like what some people do. I draw the line at special rights for certain groups though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Next up beheading infidels!! Public stoning's and making the women wear Amish attire.

Is there any solid proof to evolution? They don't believe in same sex marriage, so what, state issue that the president shouldn't even be worried about. Questioning mandatory vaccines, they're could be serious consequences of misuse by a future over reaching federal government if that door is opened. We should question everything, I'm sure you don't simply just take everything you hear from someone as fact.

The answer to your first question: Yes.

The only thing not evolving around here is this thread

You do realize none of this equates to slaughtering people?

Let me guess....because it's called "theory of evolution", right?

I guess you're of the school that scientists have to be believed no matter what and that you're some kind of ignorant barbarian if you don't. I don't believe in evolution and i'm not an idiot.

Reactions: 3 people
I guess you're of the school that scientist have to be believed no matter what and that you're some kind of ignorant barbarian if you don't. I don't believe in evolution and i'm not an idiot.

Looks like someone had a nerve struck.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back