illegal aliens get tax returns without paying taxes.

I think if you make under $55K a year as a family you get that kid tax credit. Pop a couple Pedro's out and the government is quickly paying you.

The sweet spot is an income of 25K filing joint with 3 young kids. You a full refund on taxes paid plus a pat on the ass to the tune of 6 grand!

The sweet spot is an income of 25K filing joint with 3 young kids. You a full refund on taxes paid plus a pat on the ass to the tune of 6 grand!

Crooks! Raising a family of 5 on 31K per year! That is over $6000 per person to live on each year! What do they do with all the extra cash?

Reactions: 6 people
A lot of people pay taxes but get a lot more back than they paid in.

Not exactly. The refundable credits (meaning you can get refunded more than your tax payments paid in) are:

Totally Refundable right out of the treasury:
Earned Income Credit
Premium Assistance (Obamacare, up to amount of premium)
Tax Paid On Fuels For Off Highway Use (Farms)

Maybe Partially Refundable:
Additional Child Credit
American Opportunity Education Credit

Every other credit is a dollar for dollar reduction in taxes owed and cant be more.

Reactions: 1 person
...and if they don't?

Let me guess.....they are labeled racist or bigots.

Not at all. And if his statement were just opinion, no problem.

But when the thread is entitled something which is an objectively untrue fact, I would think the mods would intercept it, just to maintain the integrity of the board.

If I started a thread entitled "Entire Vols Football Team Are Martians," i would expect it to be taken down pretty quickly. This thread is premised on a claim of equal accuracy.

Not at all. And if his statement were just opinion, no problem.

But when the thread is entitled something which is an objectively untrue fact, I would think the mods would intercept it, just to maintain the integrity of the board.

If I started a thread entitled "Entire Vols Football Team Are Martians," i would expect it to be taken down pretty quickly. This thread is premised on a claim of equal accuracy.

Prove they aren't Martians.

I'll hang up and listen.

Reactions: 1 person
This is nothing.. Dems have been giving tax breaks for people who don't pay income taxes for years..

VN Store

Back