BHO destroying America

Reactions: 3 people
For a liberal pres who should theoretically be for freedom of speech and free ideas to hope that conservativism to be "whiped out" in the future is as ass backwards as it gets. Kinda like how he refuses to label these fools in Syria and such terrorists... He is tolarent of the intolerant .. It's sad

For a liberal pres who should theoretically be for freedom of speech and free ideas to hope that conservativism to be "whiped out" in the future is as ass backwards as it gets. Kinda like how he refuses to label these fools in Syria and such terrorists... He is tolarent of the intolerant .. It's sad

^Didn't read the article^

So it finally dawns on you that the demographic shift goes hand in hand with the dwindling power of traditional conservatism based in keeping power in the hands of a certain segment of society, and instead of addressing the root cause of that your solution is to blame all of it on one man.

I cannot even begin to describe how utterly paranoid and dumb that line of thinking is.

Reactions: 1 person
So it finally dawns on you that the demographic shift goes hand in hand with the dwindling power of traditional conservatism based in keeping power in the hands of a certain segment of society, and instead of addressing the root cause of that your solution is to blame all of it on one man.

I cannot even begin to describe how utterly paranoid and dumb that line of thinking is.

lawgaytor has as much love for this country as Obama does.

the fact is Obama is all about growing a federal government to the point that our votes will no longer matter. the federal regulations and beaurocracy will be so entrenched no amount of conservative politicians will be able to stop it. Americans will no longer become American and be the new western Europe.

Obama knows that these illegal aliens will vote democrat for the continued welfare benefits and it continue destroying the middle class in which he has done at break neck speed. this country is pretty much finished and our kids and grandkids will no longer see America as a once great nation.

You need more coffee in your diet.

Probably fiber too.

Reactions: 5 people
What's next'.... Free phones and college. The next thing he will want to do is make private Christian comoanies give out birth control ... This guy needs to be stopped before he goes too far.... No wait

Reactions: 4 people
^Didn't read the article^

What did I miss.. He talks about how he sees his policies in the future effect the way America views and votes...washing out conservative views.. It's been happening for years.. I'm young and the majority of the youth vote liberal Democrat because Kanye West tells them they are supposed to.. Hell when I was filling out my voter registration in high-school our teacher was practically telling us how to vote for Clinton on the paper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
lawgaytor has as much love for this country as Obama does.

the fact is Obama is all about growing a federal government to the point that our votes will no longer matter. the federal regulations and beaurocracy will be so entrenched no amount of conservative politicians will be able to stop it. Americans will no longer become American and be the new western Europe.

Obama knows that these illegal aliens will vote democrat for the continued welfare benefits and it continue destroying the middle class in which he has done at break neck speed. this country is pretty much finished and our kids and grandkids will no longer see America as a once great nation.

What's even scarier is people like pelosi and Feinstein get elected, and re elected. It's as though a large amount of people'a idea of freedom has seemingly become, having the government handle everything for me so they're free from responsibility, ownership, and independence.

What did I miss.. He talks about how he sees his policies in the future effect the way America views and votes...washing or conservative views.. It's been happening for years.. I'm going and the majority of the youth vote liberal Democrat because Kanye West tells them they are supposed to.. Hell when I was filling out my voter registration in high-school our teacher was practically telling us how to vote for Clinton on the paper.

Obama doesn't say all of what you are attributing to him. The author of the article makes a lot of these conjectures.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back