Obama's Nuclear Iran

theFallGuy

BBQ Sketti and IPAs
"There is a sickening smell in the air, the harbinger of a bad deal. What’s that? Anything that lifts the sanctions while leaving Iran as a threshold nuclear power with the chance to sneak out a bomb. Sixty percent of the work required to enrich uranium to bomb-grade levels of purity is done by enriching it to 3.5 percent. Since it signed the November 2013 Joint Plan of Action, Iran has enriched enough uranium to produce two bombs. What’s more, Iran is seeking to procure parts for its heavy-water plutonium reactor at Arak. Rather than acknowledge the simple truth that Iran is violating its commitment, the State Department insists this is not a clear violation. Even worse, Iran has repeatedly refused to allow the IAEA access to its installations or to inform the IAEA about the past activities of its military. We are in the dark – and the putative agreement that is being talked about will not prevent Iran from continuing its activities.

The administration has ignored its previous commitment to Congress to ensure that Iran will not have nuclear weapons. It has acted in a way that ensures that Iran will pay no price for negotiating in bad faith and will suffer no consequences for recalcitrance."

Obama's Course to a Nuclear-Capable Iran - US News

Shah_of_Iran_building_two_nuclear_plants.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I've always found it funny, the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons against another nation, can decide who can, and cannot have them now.

Reactions: 7 people
"There is a sickening smell in the air, the harbinger of a bad deal. What’s that? Anything that lifts the sanctions while leaving Iran as a threshold nuclear power with the chance to sneak out a bomb. Sixty percent of the work required to enrich uranium to bomb-grade levels of purity is done by enriching it to 3.5 percent. Since it signed the November 2013 Joint Plan of Action, Iran has enriched enough uranium to produce two bombs. What’s more, Iran is seeking to procure parts for its heavy-water plutonium reactor at Arak. Rather than acknowledge the simple truth that Iran is violating its commitment, the State Department insists this is not a clear violation. Even worse, Iran has repeatedly refused to allow the IAEA access to its installations or to inform the IAEA about the past activities of its military. We are in the dark – and the putative agreement that is being talked about will not prevent Iran from continuing its activities.

The administration has ignored its previous commitment to Congress to ensure that Iran will not have nuclear weapons. It has acted in a way that ensures that Iran will pay no price for negotiating in bad faith and will suffer no consequences for recalcitrance."

Obama's Course to a Nuclear-Capable Iran - US News

Obama is ignoring the facts just as his buddies at Faux News do. The difference is he gets called on it.

That's probably because his ideas and actions can truly do something

You mean like the idea to use the traditional 3 Iron over the hybrid while in the rough and the action of replacing his divot on the fairway?

Reactions: 1 person
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in December 2000 called Israel a "cancerous tumor" that should be removed from the region.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_relations#cite_note-26

In 2005 Khamenei responded to Ahmadinejad's alleged remark that Israel should be wiped off the map by saying that "the Islamic Republic" has never threatened and will never threaten any country."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_relations#cite_note-29

In addition to Iran's known affiliation and military support for Hamas and Hezbollah, one can quickly ascertain Iran's intentions once they achieve Nuclear status.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_relations#cite_note-26

Reactions: 1 person
yes Iran with a nuclear missile. What could possibly go wrong there

Honestly, I don't see Iran actually detonating one above Israel or it's allies. Then deterrence goes off the table and someone retaliates.

I wouldn't be surprised if an Iranian low yield nuke ended up in the possession of Hamas or Hezbollah, then detonated somewhere.

Last edited:
Sen. Bob Menendez, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, condemned President Obama’s State of the Union talking points on Iran, characterizing them as coming “straight out of Tehran.”

“The more I hear from the administration and its quotes, the more it sounds like talking points that come straight out of Tehran,” the New Jersey senator said during a recent committee hearing.

Reactions: 2 people
I've always found it funny, the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons against another nation, can decide who can, and cannot have them now.

yes after we and the rest of the nuclear bearing countries got together and agreed against nuclear proliferation.

Both these countries already have them!

Probably not for long. When Kim Jong Un or whatever goes to Moscow, look for Russia and China to come up with a peace deal with NK that where China and Russia pledge their protection of NK in exchange for NK giving up her nukes.

Well when a nation (Iran) says they want to wipe another nation (Israel) off the face of the planet they kind of lose the privilege to produce nuclear weapons without being challenged. I consider myself very fortunate to be on the side of who gets to decide who gets nukes and who doesn't. Nothing good can come of Iran having nuclear weapons other than the Revolutionary Guard blowing up due to a weapons malfunction during a nuke test.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back