planned parenthood

LOL, you just responded.

no worries. I have 2 monitors and my phone going. got my bases covered.

truthrevolt.org

That's a new one, I'll have to add that to the rotation.

Reactions: 3 people
Just curious as to how close the nearest Planned Parenthood is to your location, Joe, and how many abortions you think they carry out in a week.

Here are some interesting numbers for you :

During fiscal year 2012-2013, Planned Parenthood reported receiving $540.6 million in taxpayer funding, or nearly $1.5 million per day.
Planned Parenthood reported $58.2 million in excess revenue, and more than $1.3 billion in net assets.
In 2012, Planned Parenthood performed 327,166 abortions , a 2% drop from 2011. In 2002, Planned Parenthood performed 227,385 abortions, meaning they perform 100,000 more abortions than they did 10 years ago.
Over the past three reported years (2010-2012), Planned Parenthood has performed nearly one million abortions (990,575).
In 2012,abortions made up 93.8% of PlannedParenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5.6% (19,506) and 0.6% (2,197), respectively. For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 149 abortions.

Here are some interesting numbers for you :

During fiscal year 2012-2013, Planned Parenthood reported receiving $540.6 million in taxpayer funding, or nearly $1.5 million per day.
Planned Parenthood reported $58.2 million in excess revenue, and more than $1.3 billion in net assets.
In 2012, Planned Parenthood performed 327,166 abortions , a 2% drop from 2011. In 2002, Planned Parenthood performed 227,385 abortions, meaning they perform 100,000 more abortions than they did 10 years ago.
Over the past three reported years (2010-2012), Planned Parenthood has performed nearly one million abortions (990,575).
In 2012,abortions made up 93.8% of PlannedParenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5.6% (19,506) and 0.6% (2,197), respectively. For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 149 abortions.

Why do I care about these numbers?

Why do I care about these numbers?

Did your parents ever ask you to run away?

I thought you might be interested to see how many abortions planned parenthood performed that year since you asked about the local one next to what's his face.

You sure have been a touchy little cuss lately

Reactions: 2 people
Did your parents ever ask you to run away?

I thought you might be interested to see how many abortions planned parenthood performed that year since you asked about the local one next to what's his face.

You sure have been a touchy little cuss lately

I don't care about the national numbers, I care about Joe's thoughts regarding his local branch.

I don't care about the national numbers, I care about Joe's thoughts regarding his local branch.

I don't know. it doesn't matter because they're just finishing what Hitler started.

i'm pointing out that it's ironic planned parenthood celebrates black history month since most abortions come from black women. you could argue that they are recognizing their biggest customers.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know. it doesn't matter because they're just finishing what Hitler started.

i'm pointing out that it's ironic planned parenthood celebrates black history month since most abortions come from black women. you could argue that they are recognizing their biggest customers.

I understand your argument, so no need to restate the "irony" you find. So, let's say you find Planned Parenthood to be analogous to the Nazi SS during the Final Solution phase of the German-Jewish persecution. Now, let's investigate this further, granting your supposition that abortion is murder.

1. Do you feel that one is justified in killing murderers?

2. Do you feel that one has a moral obligation to kill murderers in order to prevent more murders?

3. Do you feel that one who voluntarily aids murderers in their task counts as a murderer?

4. Do you feel that custodians and admin personnel that work at Planned Parenthood voluntarily aid the murderers in the murderers' task?

Reactions: 4 people
I'm all for planned parenthood, wish they would do their job better. They need to start putting IUDs in teenage girls and removing them at marriage. All for free.

I'm all for planned parenthood, wish they would do their job better. They need to start putting IUDs in teenage girls and removing them at marriage. All for free.

I put an IED in my daughter. Excellent deterrent from fornication!

Reactions: 2 people
I understand your argument, so no need to restate the "irony" you find. So, let's say you find Planned Parenthood to be analogous to the Nazi SS during the Final Solution phase of the German-Jewish persecution. Now, let's investigate this further, granting your supposition that abortion is murder.

2. Do you feel that one has a moral obligation to kill murderers in order to prevent more murders?

3. Do you feel that one who voluntarily aids murderers in their task counts as a murderer?

4. Do you feel that custodians and admin personnel that work at Planned Parenthood voluntarily aid the murderers in the murderers' task?

:whistling:

1. not necessarily
2. depends
3. not necessarily
4. not necessarily.

1. not necessarily
2. depends
3. not necessarily
4. not necessarily.

Good. Now let's take a further step, shall we?

1. Do you think one is justified in killing those who are carrying out genocide?

2. Do you think one ought to kill those who are carrying out genocide in order to prevent said genocide?

3. Do you think that one who voluntarily aids those carrying out genocide in their task counts as a person who is carrying out genocide?

4. Do you think that custodians and admin personnel that work at Planned Parenthood voluntarily aid those carrying out genocide in their genocidal task?

VN Store

Back