The race card gets a little more ridiculous

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
Army Deletes Tweet About

The U.S. Army has deleted a tweet that used the term “chinks” in armor after people freaked out that the same word can be used in a completely different context as a racial slur against people of Chinese descent.

“Chinks in special ops’ digital and physical armor poses challenges, experts say,” the tweet read, followed by a link to a news release about how terrorists’ using social media has left a hole — dare I say, a chink in — our country’s defenses.

Good grief...

Reactions: 5 people
There's nothing ridiculus about this at all. A government Twitter account should not be using racially offensive terms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
"The Left's deliberate twisting of ordinary terms of speech into unintended meanings in order to cry racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. is getting to be really exasperating to say the least". "Only the incessantly offended PC thought police crowd could object to it's use in this tweet". This was taken from the comment section of the article.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
There's nothing ridiculus about this at all. Last government Twitter account should not be using racially offensive terms.

Just for your reference...

The phrase "chink in one's armor" has been used from the 1400s. It adopted a more idiomatic meaning in the 1600s.

... but you keep thinking it was used as an offensive racial slur.

Reactions: 8 people
Wow....just wow. "The Left's deliberate twisting of ordinary terms of speech into unintended meanings in order to cry racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. is getting to be really exasperating to say the least". "Only the incessantly offended PC thought police crowd could object to it's use in this tweet". This above was taken from the comment section.

Hey genius,
It wasn't the pc crowd who "twisted" this term and started using it as hate speach.

They are likely laughing at your inability to spell ridiculous.

I would say your posts are asinine, but I'd be afraid of being offensive to donkeys.

He actually spelled it as an Asian would say it.

He is a racist and an idiot. We should ban him.

Reactions: 3 people
This conservative overreaction circle jerk is making my day:

The sky! The sky! The sky is falling!

People are laughing at our nation for attempting to be non racially offensive!

This is merica! I'll use racial slurs if I want!

This conservative overreaction circle jerk is making my day:

The sky! The sky! The sky is falling!

People are laughing at our nation for attempting to be non racially offensive!

This is merica! I'll use racial slurs if I want!

No they are laughing at taking action where no action was required.

This is celebrated by buffoons, pacifists, malcontents, and losers in general. Thus, why you are so happy.

Reactions: 6 people
No they are laughing at taking action where no action was required.

This is celebrated by buffoons, pacifists, malcontents, and losers in general. Thus, why you are so happy.

Taking action? All they did was delete a tweet. Let's not act like some major event just occurred.

And I know comedy may be lacking in the Arab world, but something tells me they don't really see any humor in such a trivial thing as a deleted tweet.

And what does being a pacificts have to do with anything?

VN Store

Back