Romney's out

lawgator1

Says he doesn't think he would be strong enough in the general so wants to make way for someone new.

Bush v. Clinton. Book it.

Reactions: 2 people
I think the fact that many of his staff moved on is a good thing. They clearly sucked

King RINOs Chris Christie and Jeb Bush are still in and will probably win the GOP nomination since RINOs run the party. I've had it and if another RINO like Christie or Bush win the nomination i'm voting 3rd Party and will be finished with the GOP.

Reactions: 2 people
With Romney out, Bush has all the money.

tumblr_m5iox3IfL11r9hpqoo1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Clearly, Bush vs Clinton is the preseason favorite for the Presidential Championship. But don't sleep on a Christie vs. Warren matchup. Its a long season and anything can happen.

King RINOs Chris Christie and Jeb Bush are still in and will probably win the GOP nomination since RINOs run the party. I've had it and if another RINO like Christie or Bush win the nomination i'm voting 3rd Party and will be finished with the GOP.

DOn't bank on that yet.

I see potential for Rand or Walker

Reactions: 6 people
DOn't bank on that yet.

I see potential for Rand or Walker

Walker has too much baggage following him from Wisconsin. Paul is not harsh enough on military and national defense, plus the evangelicals don't like him.

Each of the GOP hopefuls at the moment either have some sort of background issue, or have offended one or two of the major constituencies within the GOP. Of them, however, Bush has offended the least relative the the staggering amount of money he can bank.

Walker has too much baggage following him from Wisconsin. Paul is not harsh enough on military and national defense, plus the evangelicals don't like him.

Each of the GOP hopefuls at the moment either have some sort of background issue, or have offended one or two of the major constituencies within the GOP. Of them, however, Bush has offended the least relative the the staggering amount of money he can bank.

Plus his wife is Hispanic.

Most conservatives would stay home or vote 3rd party if Jeb Bush gets nominated in my opinion.

Reactions: 4 people

Right, that's why Walker won three times in a blue state in 4 years time.. Try again

Reactions: 3 people
Even though I'm backing Paul, I've known for quite awhile that Bush will win the nomination simply because he is the establishment's choice. My question is what did Bush offer Romney to not run? Perhaps the Vice President slot or a Cabinet position?

Even though I'm backing Paul, I've known for quite awhile that Bush will win the nomination simply because he is the establishment's choice. My question is what did Bush offer Romney to not run? Perhaps the Vice President slot or a Cabinet position?

Or not to go to the media with those pictures ....

Probably a mixture of Bush, donors, and other within the establishment offering goodies like you mentioned and promising to undermine him if he didn't go along with the plan. Let all the conservatives take each other out, then have new establishment blood in Bush (vs Romney).

VN Store

Back