why is black on black crime so accepted

joevol320

among the black community. has the gangsta mentality taken over black males? by the silence of the black leaders, it seems it's become an accepted attitude.

Reactions: 5 people
A better question is why is black on white crime accepted yet blacks witch hunt and race bait at the slightest hint of a white on black crime. I mean surely if blacks commit the most crime, violent crime, black on black and black on white crime it's whiteys fault.

Reactions: 8 people
I think the black on black crime is much more of a problem than black on white crime. you don't have the murders with black on white crime as you do with black on blacks.

I think the black on black crime is much more of a problem than black on white crime. you don't have the murders with black on white crime as you do with black on blacks.

You must not be white. Blacks commit more crimes against blacks. Blacks commit more crimes against whites. Blacks are the minority. So tell me where the problem lies?

Reactions: 4 people
The PC thing to say would be to say that as white people we're not qualified to talk about that. I think it doesn't get touched is because of political correctness

Reactions: 2 people
agreed, white have been shamed for the last 25 years so they're gun shy. yet the "experts" of blacks see the problem, yet refuse to address because they gain nothing politically or financially from it.

no i'm white. the problem lies in 60+ years of liberalism.

I agree. I hate slavery happened but no black alive today dealt with it so it's not an excuse. None will say that although it was terrible, slavery made the lives of future generations better. Sure racism, bigotry, and discrimination exist and always will but that doesn't affect any particular race. I'm sure blacks will say different. Welfare and special programs and privileges haven't helped either. If people wanna be treated equal then act equal. That goes for gays, women, and anyone else.

Reactions: 3 people
When i was in college, the slogan "the blacker the college the sweeter the knowledge" was popular. So maybe, the blacker the murder the quieter the reporter.

Black on black crime is "accepted" only by the perpetrators of said crimes. It is certainly not accepted by the victims of the crimes.
The proclamation that black criminals have been somehow accepted by black communities is largely ridiculous, and clearly unsubstantiated.

Black on black crime is "accepted" only by the perpetrators of said crimes. It is certainly not accepted by the victims of the crimes.
The proclamation that black criminals have been somehow accepted by black communities is largely ridiculous, and clearly unsubstantiated.

Look where a lot happens. Section 8 housing or run down communities where virtually none try to change the culture. It's an endless cycle.

Reactions: 1 person
Idk. It was a black thang, i wouldn't understand. (Another popular slogan in my day).

Like Eddie Murphy and Dave Chapelle going "white face" to make fun of whites. Totally acceptable. A 3rd grade white kid goes black face to honor Martin Luther King and it's racist and frowned upon.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back