Should the EPA be armed?

At least we know where all the ammo is going. Maybe the federal government doesn't trust local law enforcement anymore.

Only the crappy .40 Short and Worthless.

And that's not even half as bad as that .357 Sig round :p

Not in the context of the article. Never.

Having said that to say this. I would not be opposed to selective arming for a self defense purpose while in the Alaskan wilderness. Critter protection so to speak. Otherwise for enforcement purposes, no.

I still say no. Let the bears eat em.

Reactions: 3 people
No need for guns unless they're in a situation like GV said......as far as the agency itself..... I Think it has its place. I've seen first hand a lot of really nasty **** in the ground and water.
The neighborhood where I grew up included. A drainage ditch ran through it and most everyone thought it was a creek. It came from the nearby DuPont plant and ran through the neighborhood before emptying into the Cumberland river. My aunt lived in the house beside it......she developed a brain tumor and died..... The lady across the street from her that also lived next to it developed one and died...... Her neighbor on the other side did as well ..... She lived but has a child like mentality about her. Another neighbor who had grown up there and played in the ditch, but had moved away also developed one and died .....four brain tumors within 200 ft of each other

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Why wouldn't they just contract the gun toters for the EPA. These EPA goons would have to get qualified shooting and training for their weapon.

VN Store

Back