70th Anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
With today being the anniversary of the liberation, I suggest you all turn in (if you have HBO2) for the Night Will Fall documentary. From the reviews I'm seeing it's a great film despite the subject matter.

Also I think it's fitting to mention that even after the camp was liberated the Russian NKVD continued using Auschwitz as a prison camp well into 1947...

Fox talked about this over and over today ..... purely as a platform to bash European Muslims and then bash Obama for not hating Muslims enough.

It was pretty brazen, even by their standards.

Reactions: 2 people
Fox talked about this over and over today ..... purely as a platform to bash European Muslims and then bash Obama for not hating Muslims enough.

Pouring on the hate tonight huh counselor? I'm sure that's exactly the way fox portrayed it. Lmfao

Much in the same way you used this thread to spout off your partisan crap. Pathetic

Reactions: 6 people

Remind me, where was he again today? And no I don't think it was indicative, but you brought it up. I'm sure it went over well in Tel Aviv.

Come on man, this is bull**** and you know it.

CNN still searching for the missing Malaysian plane LG?

I've been to Dachau outside of Munich. I can tell you, it's an eerie place. Seeing some of the photos and being in that same place where bodies were was spooky. One of the tour guides told us that we wouldn't see any birds near the camp, and we didn't. That's spooky.

The Holocaust didn't happen. I heard Achmedinijad say so....

And we all know that mooslims don't lie.

HBO's 2001 tv movie "Conspiracy" does a good job of explaining the final solution arrived at Wannsee.

Just finished watching the documentary. There isn't a lot of things that bother me but watching some of the footage got to me.

With today being the anniversary of the liberation, I suggest you all turn in (if you have HBO2) for the Night Will Fall documentary. From the reviews I'm seeing it's a great film despite the subject matter.

Also I think it's fitting to mention that even after the camp was liberated the Russian NKVD continued using Auschwitz as a prison camp well into 1947...

Your continuous Russophobia is comical. Does using this place as a prison take away the fact that the Russians liberated Europe from Nazi Germany? Smh

My grandpa was part of the invasion on DDay. He NEVER talked about it with any of us. As a younger man, i romanticized the war. Heroism, valor, service to country. Now, the thought of what allied and axis troops experienced makes my stomach turn over. The Jewish slave / death camps are a permanent reminder of how deplorable one human can be to another.

Pretty much. Without the soviets they'd still be flying the swaztica in Europe.

I think you might want to read a history book now and then. The Russians were able to turn the tide within their boarders due to German stupidity and arrogance. Had the US not invaded, the Russians would not have been able to defeat the Germans beyond their boarders. We allowed them to take Berlin and most of eastern Germany.

I think you might want to read a history book now and then. The Russians were able to turn the tide within their boarders due to German stupidity and arrogance. Had the US not invaded, the Russians would not have been able to defeat the Germans beyond their boarders. We allowed them to take Berlin and most of eastern Germany.

This. Moscow was a snow storm away from falling to the Nazis.

This is laughable! By the time D-day came around Germany was defeated in every way.

VN Store

Back