Americans Hate the Federal Gov't

Yet they continue to elect the same party stooges every cycle. Americans are stupid

Reactions: 7 people
Amazing that there are all these "polls" which say one thing and actions which say another. Funny how that works.

Yet they continue to elect the same party stooges every cycle. Americans are stupid

I know Ill get flamed for saying this because that's the way our society is now. But, Obama got nearly every black vote just for being black. The average voter generally has no clue about the candidate they want to elect, or you get the "one vote don't make a damn" from the non voters.

Reactions: 6 people
I know Ill get flamed for saying this because that's the way our society is now. But, Obama got nearly every black vote just for being black. The average voter generally has no clue about the candidate they want to elect, or you get the "one vote don't make a damn" from the non voters.

Flaming like from me.

I really wish that it would be a high school requirement that junior and senior year you had to take an American politics class that lasted the entire year, not one semester. The importance of voting is not being taught in most public schools today.

Reactions: 1 person
I really wish that it would be a high school requirement that junior and senior year you had to take an American politics class that lasted the entire year, not one semester. The importance of voting is not being taught in most public schools today.

I consider myself politically savvy and i have stopped voting

VN Store

Back