Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please ... tell me its true!

lawgator1

Palin and Trump up to their old tricks - CNN.com

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Both better than Hillary to be honest but they would never get anywhere.

I'd pay money to see Palin up on stage at the GOP nomination debates, standing right there next to Romney and Bush. Holy crap on a cracker would that be entertaining !!

Reactions: 2 people
Palin should be seen and not heard. She's a glorified cheerleader. Her prominence is a sad statement about the Republican party.

Give me some damn substance.

Reactions: 3 people
Palin should be seen and not heard. She's a glorified cheerleader. Her prominence is a sad statement about the Republican party.

Give me some damn substance.

Go to Cspan for your substance. We need eye candy!!!

Reactions: 4 people
So many likes to give in this thread, but I'm on iPhone and can't figure it out.

Palin is a straight up moron. Only way she enters is if some Dem is funding her.

Trump is entertaining as hell. He won't enter (at least not seriously) but does make for some great sound bytes

Reactions: 2 people
Palin is a straight up moron. Only way she enters is if some Dem is funding her.

Trump is entertaining as hell. He won't enter (at least not seriously) but does make for some great sound bytes

Sad thing is she has more balls than any other Rep in either the House or senate

The media has done a great job of destroying Palin. She's not Obama or Bill Clinton when she's at a podium, but stage presence isn't something that is important to me when looking for a politician. Saturday Night Live skits, journalist attacks and other jokesters have taken her lack of weak oratory skills and been able to successfully marginalize her as a dumb cheerleader.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back