Massive Democratic In-fighting!

Menendez is a white - Hispanic who is obviously racist. Also, he is a left wing loon who is scoring points with strip mall abortion clinics.

This is fun!

Reactions: 4 people
I guess I don't view an intra-party debate over sanctions for Iran as quite the same level of fratricide as GOP angst over abortion.

Reactions: 4 people
Ok, well, in the last election I voted for twice as many Republicans as I did Democrats. So, you know, go screw yourself.

Ouch. Testy testy.

Maybe you should be on match.com or farmers only instead of VN.

And David Duke loves black people, hell, some of his best friends are black.

He accused me of being a party homer. The best objective evidence on that is how I voted, and if you take me at my word, I voted for more GOPers than Dems this past November.

I'd have been fine with either McCain or Romney, too, and have said so.

While I do not deny a partisan interest, its really bad logic and fabricated facts that irritate me. See e.g. my bashing of MSNBC when it came to Ferguson or Treyvon Martin.

Hyberbole and making up crap are the enemy, not a party.... And cats. I hate cats.

Reactions: 2 people
He accused me of being a party homer. The best objective evidence on that is how I voted, and if you take me at my word, I voted for more GOPers than Dems this past November.

I'd have been fine with either McCain or Romney, too, and have said so.

While I do not deny a partisan interest, its really bad logic and fabricated facts that irritate me. See e.g. my bashing of MSNBC when it came to Ferguson or Treyvon Martin.

Hyberbole and making up crap are the enemy, not a party.... And cats. I hate cats.

So you're not a die hard Democrat just die hard liberal.

And Obama apologist.

Reactions: 2 people
So you're not a die hard Democrat just die hard liberal.

And Obama apologist.

I'm certainly left of the board's consensus, I'd agree with you there.

I do not feel I am an Obama "apologist." Just more that I can't abide the bad arguments and fabrications used by the far right to try to discredit him. There are many points to disagree with him on policy. I just wish we had our arguments at that level more than what seems to pass for political discourse these days.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm certainly left of the board's consensus, I'd agree with you there.

I do not feel I am an Obama "apologist." Just more that I can't abide the bad arguments and fabrications used by the far right to try to discredit him. There are many points to disagree with him on policy. I just wish we had our arguments at that level more than what seems to pass for political discourse these days.

Serious Q here, LG. If you cant abide with what goes on here, why continue to post?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back