Obama's "Successful" CT Efforts in Yemen Failed

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
Remember when he hailed Yemen as the pride of his counter-terrorism efforts? Well this weekend it all came crashing down as the Yemeni government has lost control over the country. Houthi rebels have taken over the Presidential residence as well. The US Navy is on alert in case we have to evac the embassy.

Reactions: 3 people
Remember when he hailed Yemen as the pride of his counter-terrorism efforts? Well this weekend it all came crashing down as the Yemeni government has lost control over the country. Houthi rebels have taken over the Presidential residence as well. The US Navy is on alert in case we have to evac the embassy.

Another in a long list of ME failures under this administration.

Reactions: 5 people
Another in a long list of ME failures under this administration.

Just this one? Don't fool yourself.

The US has had nothing but a string of horrible ME actions for decades now. Time to just pull out and let nature take its course over there.

Reactions: 2 people
Just this one? Don't fool yourself.

The US has had nothing but a string of horrible ME actions for decades now. Time to just pull out and let nature take its course over there.

So are you gonna just ban them all from the US now?

I'm a bit surprised LG didn't start this thread. He's been really active lately pointing out failures in politics. Hmmm...

Reactions: 2 people
SANAA, Yemen – Two Yemeni presidential advisers say the Shiite rebels who are on a power grab campaign in the capital, Sanaa, are holding the president 'captive' at his home, a day after seizing the presidential palace.

The advisers say President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi "cannot leave his house" after the Houthi rebels removed his guards and deployed their own fighters at the premises on Wednesday.

Yemeni rebels hold president 'captive' at his house | Fox News

Sounds like something we should be doing....

Reactions: 1 person
The fact he chose Yemen as a success story was mind boggling to start with.

This shows just how detached from reality & delusional this clown President is. He constantly surrounds himself w/yes men & never hears the word no. This idiot still thinks that his Democratic party won the mid-terms & business is usual therefore he won't believe that a curb stomp happened otherwise.

That's what happens when the Yemeni government authorizes the US to use their drones to kill thousands of innocent women and children (as well as thousands of young men, merely because they were military-aged).

Reactions: 3 people
That's what happens when the Yemeni government authorizes the US to use their drones to kill thousands of innocent women and children (as well as thousands of young men, merely because they were military-aged).

Yep, I'm sure that's the only cause. :thud:

VN Store

Back