Sotu - 1/20/15

ETV

Non-Woke Member
What can we expect to hear from him and the opposition's response?

Discuss.

Majority of people have lives. So, few will watch. LG will though.

take credit for gas prices being down while proposing sweeping regulation on O&G (methane) that will raise prices

trumpet the growing economy while proposing a whole slew ($320 bn) of new taxes that if anything will slow the economy

propose free CC for all while raising taxes on people saving to pay for their kids college

Talk about the importance of bipartisanship while taking direct shots at his political opponents

And straw men arguments and false choices as far as the eye can see.

Reactions: 4 people
take credit for gas prices being down while proposing sweeping regulation on O&G (methane) that will raise prices

trumpet the growing economy while proposing a whole slew ($320 bn) of new taxes that if anything will slow the economy

propose free CC for all while raising taxes on people saving to pay for their kids college

Talk about the importance of bipartisanship while taking direct shots at his political opponents

And straw men arguments and false choices as far as the eye can see.

A more interesting thread would be: what ideas do you have to liven up the SOTU which would enhance the entertainment value?

A more interesting thread would be: what ideas do you have to liven up the SOTU which would enhance the entertainment value?

Put Vince McMahon in charge and have a cage match between BO and Boehner.

Reactions: 2 people
Tax. Wealth distribution. Invest (SPEND). Give to the poor, lazy, minorities, etc. Climate change is real blah blah blah. Green energy. Pat himself on back and have his acting crew brought in to cheer.

He should do the SOTU exactly like a frosted mini wheats commercial. Except instead of kid side / grown-up side it should be the black side / the white side.

Reactions: 1 person
Hi, my name is Baracus Obama, I'm going to take your house, your car, your job and give it too someone else, I'm going to put you in prison for taxes, I'm going to make sure you pay dearly for working for living, oh and thanks for paying for my vacations and bailing out my rich buddies. Oh, and when you get out of prison, I got predator drones, and you won't see them coming.

Blah...State Of The Onion- rotten from the inside out.

Obama will refer to himself no less than 50 times. He will have nothing good to say about the GOP. Joe Biden will fall asleep, again. The illegal alien prop he brings with him will be found out to be an activist and political donor. The speech will be about 6 hours long because the democrats won't stop applauding every time Teleprompter Jesus prefaces a comment with, "Now, let me be clear."

Reactions: 4 people
Hi, my name is Baracus Obama, I'm going to take your house, your car, your job and give it too someone else, I'm going to put you in prison for taxes, I'm going to make sure you pay dearly for working for living, oh and thanks for paying for my vacations and bailing out my rich buddies. Oh, and when you get out of prison, I got predator drones, and you won't see them coming.

And go Patriots

Blah...State Of The Onion- rotten from the inside out.
small edit that he's sure to include

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back