Fox forced to abologize for Muslim bashing blatant lies

My iPad having issues. Sorry.

I can't seem to link the right story either for some reason. But it's on CNN. Will try later.

Well, you got the "I hate the GOP" article right. Just nothing about Islam...

A .500 batting average for the day is pretty decent I'd say.

Well, at least they are good enough to stand up to their mistakes.

When was the last time you saw MSNBC ever admit they were wrong?

Reactions: 2 people
Well, at least they are good enough to stand up to their mistakes.

When was the last time you saw MSNBC ever admit they were wrong?

And LG's greatly anointed 0bola lies all day long w/no apology forthcoming. The left-wing loony birds like LG are the first to point out something's wrong w/the right wing but they need to clean up their own front yard first b4 slinging crap in another's camp.

To where MSNBC is wrong?

msnbc: news, video and progressive community. Lean Forward.

Otherwise, I'm not sure if you want to stand up for them after your little tirade during the Ferguson situation

Im not "standing up" for anything other than reasonable discourse based on objective fact. All the networks are guilty of pushing an agenda from time to time. But Fox more than any other without question lets the agenda drive the facts, rather than the other way around.

Reactions: 4 people
Im not "standing up" for anything other than reasonable discourse based on objective fact. All the networks are guilty of pushing an agenda from time to time. But Fox more than any other without question lets the agenda drive the facts, rather than the other way around.

Who would have thought you were an idealist where the press was concerned...

And no, Fox is not the only one that let's the agenda drive the "facts." Each and every one of them are guilty of that.

This is reminiscent of all those threads you created when CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc. were
  • talking about the "white" guy that shot Treyvon Martin,
  • and then corrected it by labeling him "white hispanic",
  • and actually edited out part of a 911 call to make it seem like it was racial profiling,
  • and repeatedly reported on false testimony
  • and on, and on, and on.

oh wait... you never created threads for those incidents. Was that because you're a hypocrite, or because those networks never offered an apology for their incorrect reporting?

And ftr... the biggest apology offered by Fox was for the comments of a "guest". A guest who just happened to be a former CNN correspondent. I guess the fruit didn't fall too far from the tree.

Reactions: 6 people
This is reminiscent of all those threads you created when CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc. were
  • talking about the "white" guy that shot Treyvon Martin,
  • and then corrected it by labeling him "white hispanic",
  • and actually edited out part of a 911 call to make it seem like it was racial profiling,
  • and repeatedly reported on false testimony
  • and on, and on, and on.

oh wait... you never created threads for those incidents. Was that because you're a hypocrite, or because those networks never offered an apology for their incorrect reporting?

And ftr... the biggest apology offered by Fox was for the comments of a "guest". A guest who just happened to be a former CNN correspondent. I guess the fruit didn't fall too far from the tree.

So LG, not only did you create a new word, you falsely reported that Fox News said this when fact it was a guest that previously worked for CNN and could have been paid to say what he did.

Waiting for LG's official apology for lying.

VN Store

Back