Coach suspended for running up the score (political)

lawgator1

B7bdHZRCEAAu7z_.png:large

California High School Girls Basketball Coach Suspended After Massive Win | Bleacher Report

Its political because it addresses the question of whether our society coddles failure too much. Or punishes success. Depending on how you look at it.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah but outscoring the other team by 159 in high school? That's more like crushing the spirit of 14 year olds, imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah but outscoring the other team by 159 in high school? That's more like crushing the spirit of 14 year olds, imo.

What are you supposed to do as the coach? Tell your 3rd stringers who never get to play, not to try when they do get the chance.

The losing coach should be the one suspended for sucking so bad.

Reactions: 3 people
Clearly the HS teams are classified wrong. Still the coach knew what was going to happen and continued to beat the team like that. Sad

Reactions: 2 people
Seems like the losing coach would just forfeit the second half because it's clear his players were not very good or just didn't care or have any pride. That would have solved the problem. It's the losing coach not the one winning.

I guess we can expect CBJ to be suspended after the beat down we put on the gators this fall.

Clearly the HS teams are classified wrong. Still the coach knew what was going to happen and continued to beat the team like that. Sad

I'm sure he had his worst players in before halftime. What else was he supposed to do? Tell his kids to quit?

He pulled his starters? I don't see what else he could have done. When I was in high school, we were up huge on an opponent and just held the ball for almost the whole third and fourth quarters. But here in Va, we didn't utilize a shot clock.

I'm sure he had his worst players in before halftime. What else was he supposed to do? Tell his kids to quit?

He left his starters in. He said so in the article. Said he needed to prepare them for conference play.

Clearly beating this team by over 100 was great preparation for them.

VN Store

Back