This is ... disturbing

I'm too hungover and too sad to get excited about this, but it is pretty pathetic.

Damn wagon ran me over

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It's a tough battle. But you can do it.

At least try to cut back on intake. Wean yourself off of it. Don't go cold turkey. A friend of mine; his dad quit cold turkey and it killed him in the third day. He drank from sun up till sun down though.

This?
GT-DT-SKULLTAT.jpg

But seriously its just low class..and its Miami so these cops are all Spanish thus a non story.

Guys appear to be good shots though.:machgun:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It's a tough battle. But you can do it.

At least try to cut back on intake. Wean yourself off of it. Don't go cold turkey. A friend of mine; his dad quit cold turkey and it killed him in the third day. He drank from sun up till sun down though.

I would think it would not be as rough if he got put on Antabuse,Naltrexone or Campral by his Doctor.:wink:

Ok saw this :
“Now I’m being used as a target?” said Woody Deant. “I’m not even living that life according to how they portrayed me as. I’m a father. I’m a husband. I’m a career man. I work 9-to-5.”

Story is obviously false.

Ok saw this :
“Now I’m being used as a target?” said Woody Deant. “I’m not even living that life according to how they portrayed me as. I’m a father. I’m a husband. I’m a career man. I work 9-to-5.”

Story is obviously false.

I don't doubt that it's true. Today's police are more like 1920s-1930s Stormtroopers than the Police Officers portrayed on TV.

And there's a problem with this? As if pregnant women or children aren't ever threats or anything...

I realize they can be threats.......

If the officer is a newborn baby.

Seriously, they are purposefuly making themselves cold blooded killers. If you disagree, then please post a link to an officer being gunned down by a child or pregnant woman. How often does that happen, once every 20 years?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back