Request from Freak - Politics Version

IBlvNTmWrk

Dawn of a New Day
For those of you who may not have seen it, Freak started a very good thread in the Basketball forum that also seems applicable to the Politics forum. As such, I thought it might be appropriate to bring the same message over here. Posted below with minor edits for applicability.

Request from Freak

Guys, it's time to put some of the bickering and nonsense in this forum behind us. I feel like I'm stuck in the movie Groundhog Day, reading threads turn into the same pointless discussions over and over.

The politics forum is a place for knowledgeable voters (and Dems) to come hang out with like-minded people to discuss why Obama is failing in a friendly and civil way. Think of it as discussing fundamental leadership or economics 101 with a group of friends (and LG). We may not always agree, but there's no reason to continually attack/mock others who are less intelligent than the rest of us. We're all on the same side, after all… smaller government, lower taxes, and more hotties on Fox.

Obama is with his boys playing golf and there's a lot to be excited about and tons to discuss and dissect with only two more years in the White House. We just added another 19 jobs for crying out loud. Let's all take a deep breath and kick back and enjoy the ride and discuss "why are people still listening to Sarah Palin?", instead of constantly poking at each other.

I know some of you won't admit to using the report button, but as a favor to me, if you see people who might be thinking of voting for Hillary, hit the report button and bring it to my attention.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate all of you who regularly post here, and I look forward to hanging out and discussing politics with you guys for the rest of this term. We have some not so great political minds here and I love (laugh) reading what you guys post.

Those of you who only lurk, consider yourself wise. This place is like Fukushima and getting warmer.

Go Vols!
:hi:

Reactions: 15 people
Irrefutable evidence I am a knowledgeable voter. Freak said so.

Too bad imma conscientious objector when it comes to voting.

costanza+sly+wink.gif

I trust everyone recognizes this is all in jest. :hi:

The politics forum, even more so than the football forum now that we've had a winning season, can always use a little whimsy.

Reactions: 1 person
I trust everyone recognizes this is all in jest. :hi:

The politics forum, even more so than the football forum now that we've had a winning season, can always use a little whimsy.

So you're saying if the vols start winning more then we'll have less people here with sticks up their butts?

Sign me up for the bandwagon. :)

So you're saying if the vols start winning more then we'll have less people here with sticks up their butts?

If you didn't see it, GrandVol made a great post detailing how Obama is the reason for UT's past failures in football. So it should come as no surprise that most posters in the football forum are suggesting that 2016 (Obama's last year in office) will likely be one of our best seasons in football.

And ftr... I'll bet if you started a poll and asked posters if they'd put up with four more years of Obama in exchange for four National Championships, you'd get the answer to your question above. :)

Reactions: 1 person

But Septic likes a stick up his butt. Can he retain his stick independent of our wins and losses?

Reactions: 4 people

Yeah, but we'll still have a lot of liberals with their heads up their asses.

Thanks for the setup

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back