Now I have more reason to hate Vanderbilt

Meh, even as a pro-police person I don't have a problem with this. I read the syllabus in the story and it looks like more of a process class, i.e. how do modern philosophers approach modern policing. I don't think it is necessarily "anti-police."

Reactions: 3 people
Meh, even as a pro-police person I don't have a problem with this. I read the syllabus in the story and it looks like more of a process class, i.e. how do modern philosophers approach modern policing. I don't think it is necessarily "anti-police."

Are you going to show your shocked face when it does turn out that way?

Reactions: 2 people
Trying to be high class or a lawyer?

Because you can only pick one since there is no such thing as a high class lawyer.

Tough one.

High class is out because, well just because and lawyer is out due to that small (almost non existent) amount of humanity is have left.

I was down there doing some stormwater inspections.

So, if Hillsdale College offers a philosophical course on treating cops as if they are minor deities, will there be similar outrage?

Tough one.

High class is out because, well just because and lawyer is out due to that small (almost non existent) amount of humanity is have left.

I was down there doing some stormwater inspections.

Hog you work for metro water?

I'd be just as concerned if they had a course that bashed attorneys, doctors, teachers, judges, etc

Last edited:

So the point of the class is..........??

Hardly the most egregious class you can find out there these days. Not to mention a bit of a hyperbole.

VN Store

Back