53 Historians Speculate on Obama's Legacy

Ridiculous. Nothing about spending or sustainability. None of them can look forward to that one day out-of-control spending will blowup in a big way. Historians beyond that point are not going to look back favorably at on the Bush, Obama, and Reagan administrations when it does.

Reactions: 4 people
This historian says it will be viewed as the most vanilla presidency since James Garfield.

Reactions: 1 person
HIStorians are androgenic and misogynistic. We need to know what HERstorians think.

Reactions: 2 people
$5 says it comes by way of chain mail cartoon picture.

I honestly think Obama's going to be remembered as a solid C president... As long as he doesn't go bat**** crazy and start trying to appease the extremist left (social justice warriors). Seeing those people online makes me thankful for our more moderate liberals around here.

I thought navy seals got bin laden then were kicked to the curb.

It depends. According to Fox, if a member of the team will come on their station and bash Obama, then HE is the guy who got him. If it's a member who won't come on their station, then he's a traitor.

Racism imo.

I knew it would be taken in jest so I said it.

But back on topic; I believe his domestic financial policies will be seen in a positive light. His foreign policy and activities will be seen as a failure ( not a major one). But no presidency has been perfect, IMO.

It depends. According to Fox, if a member of the team will come on their station and bash Obama, then HE is the guy who got him. If it's a member who won't come on their station, then he's a traitor.

What does MSNBC say? King Barry flew the chopper alone, infiltrated the compound, fought off 100 terrorists before killing OBL with his hare hands, found 100 billion bucks in the same room and carried it and OBL out and loaded the chopper, then flew back to the US to spread the 100 billion as reparations.

Fox just says he does it without the lie.

VN Store

Back