Sen Barbara Boxer

Her best contribution to society. This almost guarantees she's better than the next guy CA elects.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqncCjxGqGw[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Attorney General Kamala Harris and Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom as possible candidates look to be some early names being throwed out as possible candidates on the D side

Heck, she's 74 years old & should be out in the pasture grazing anyway. Voters probably won't miss her because there's more loony-left candidates like her waiting to be elected.

Attorney General Kamala Harris and Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom as possible candidates look to be some early names being throwed out as possible candidates on the D side

Gavin Newsom makes some solid wine (well, his wineries do). Not sure about his politics.

Gavin Newsom makes some solid wine (well, his wineries do). Not sure about his politics.

Gavin Newsom had a famous appearance on the Adam Carolla show. It's pretty uncomfortable, but awesome.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAsD0lEpuA[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
Let's face facts here. Exactly what has she done since she's been in office other than suck up tax dollars?

It's not exactly like she does anything for the people of California other than be an automatic vote on the DNC side of things.

Umm...seniority generally means more influence. So it still matters.

If there was ever a state that needed to be split into other states, its California. Those citizens living outside of the cities are pretty conservative actually, while those in the cities are as liberal as they come. If I were a constituent in California I would constantly be annoyed by the political process.

If there was ever a state that needed to be split into other states, its California. Those citizens living outside of the cities are pretty conservative actually, while those in the cities are as liberal as they come. If I were a constituent in California I would constantly be annoyed by the political process.

Toss in Oregon and Washington as well.

Illinois and New York fit into that category also.

I can only find one fault with California.

Yeah, went over my head.

I'm making milestones for the 2015 OU/OSU football season. Give me a break.

VN Store

Back