Most Muslims are not bad, but....

kunsanvol

most of the peaceful ones sit in silence while the rest condone using children as weapons, murdering non-believers, torture of women, and so on.

Needed to correct that post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Intel says the at least 20% of the 1 billion Muslims in world are radicals. That's about 200 million people dedicated to the destruction of western civilization.

I don't get people who rush...no SPRINT...to the defense of these people every time there is an attack. I just don't get it.
Because knuckleheads put them all in one category even though it's in the very minority of Muslims.

Reactions: 4 people
Intel says the at least 20% of the 1 billion Muslims in world are radicals. That's about 200 million people dedicated to the destruction of western civilization.

I don't get people who rush...no SPRINT...to the defense of these people every time there is an attack. I just don't get it.

Would be interested in knowing more... any links as to where the intel came from?

Because knuckleheads put them all in one category even though it's in the very minority of Muslims.

Some people do. Most people don't. What's frustrating is when our own citizens would rather stick up for the religion instead of admitting that this religion is behind most of the chaos in the world, as far as terrorism is concerned.

Some people do. Most people don't. What's frustrating is when our own citizens would rather stick up for the religion instead of admitting that this religion is behind most of the chaos in the world, as far as terrorism is concerned.

So 20% of a group defines the entire group?

About a thousand (it seems like) unclassified briefings I have had in the last 13 years.

So 20% of a group defines the entire group?

No. I'd doesn't. No different than saying that most Americans hate all Muslims, when clearly they don't.

BUT, it's a lot bigger number than people want to admit for some reason.

No. I'd doesn't. No different than saying that most Americans hate all Muslims, when clearly they don't.

BUT, it's a lot bigger number than people want to admit for some reason.

It's not the religion.... But keep beating down this path because I doubt I'll change your mind.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I would take that info from an unclassified meeting with an enormous grain of salt

It's unclassified because it's not a secret. Not because it's not factual information. The data comes from intel across the globe.

It's not the religion.... But keep beating down this path because I doubt I'll change your mind.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.

Should I pull out the Old Testamant?

Reactions: 7 people
I'm fully aware of the kind of stuff that's in the OT. But show me a worldwide group of millions of people carrying out those actions in the name of God.

20%......which means the vast majority are not. This is a cultural thing, not a religious thing.

Almost everyone is fully aware the vast majority are not. What gets me are the people who refuse to admit that radical Islamists are a major, major problem.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, virus warning

I don't trust Muslims as a whole. If the US were attacked again they would probably be jumping around cheering like those scum in Gaza and the West Bank did on 9-11. It's sad to see the US government scared s**tless of them

VN Store

Back