The religion of peace strikes again

A religion attacked an office? That's weird.

Yes, it did. The office ran a satirical cartoon about Muhammed recently.

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]

Reactions: 4 people
I am wondering how long it will take the world to wake up to the fact these people want to kill every non-muslim. They must be fought with ground troops house to house on their turf, otherwise it will be house to house on our turf. They make the rules of engagement not us and they have made things crystal clear from the outset.

Reactions: 4 people
When 99% of Muslim people are peaceful, it's irresponsible to pin this on their religion. It's like a Christian bombing an abortion clinic and people saying, "Christianity strikes again."

Reactions: 8 people
When 99% of Muslim people are peaceful, it's irresponsible to pin this on their religion. It's like a Christian bombing an abortion clinic and people saying, "Christianity strikes again."

To knuckle dragging mouth-breathers what difference does it make. Everyone else gets this.

Reactions: 5 people

Yes I have noticed their voracious outrage over these murders as well as the other ISIS incidents. Nice to see they really care.

Reactions: 7 people
When 99% of Muslim people are peaceful, it's irresponsible to pin this on their religion.

As a matter of raw math you're correct. I'm not sure if it's 99% but let's be honest...when it comes to "terrorism" there's some "Allahu Akbar" representing all out of proportion with just about any other factor.

Reactions: 2 people
Clearly this attack was all about American politics.

Everything in the world revolves around Washington D.C.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back