LAPD Releases Autopsy of Ezell Ford

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
For those who don't know, he was shot and killed by LAPD two days after Mike Brown was shot. Until recently LAPD put a security hold on the release of the report but the Mayor gave him a three day ultimatum to release the findings before the new year. Anyway they just released it and the report shows he was shot three times in the side and back. With the back wound having a muzzle imprint...

Muzzle imprint on the back wound doesn't sound very good for the LAPD.

Of all the recent cases this is probably the most damning in my eyes. LAPD has already said they are on city-wide tactical alert and have a presser scheduled right now. Could be a long night in LA.

Of all the recent cases this is probably the most damning in my eyes. LAPD has already said they are on city-wide tactical alert and have a presser scheduled right now. Could be a long night in LA.
Seems like lapd really screwed up. Are we at the point now that every time the law shoots a black dude there will be riots and looting? When wilm the police begin to actually protect peoples hard earned property as they are supposed to when the looting and burning commences? When does the first race related home invasion take place during a riot? Something like that could spark a full on race war...which would be a nightmare. My 2 little sisters are black...i will protect them at any cost. Lord help us...barry has set race relations back 50 years with his race baiting and thinly veiled racism. Smdh

Reactions: 4 people
Seems like lapd really screwed up. Are we at the point now that every time the law shoots a black dude there will be riots and looting? When wilm the police begin to actually protect peoples hard earned property as they are supposed to when the looting and burning commences? When does the first race related home invasion take place during a riot? Something like that could spark a full on race war...which would be a nightmare. My 2 little sisters are black...i will protect them at any cost. Lord help us...barry has set race relations back 50 years with his race baiting and thinly veiled racism. Smdh

What specifically has he done that set back race relations? Sharpton and his bunch, yeah that's a very solid argument.

More specifically, as an African American I think he has every right to talk openly to the American people about our country's racist past and the fact that in some ways we still have alot of work to do. Which is why I asked, what specifically has he said that made you feel that he went out of his way to be racist. This is all my opinion of course and I might have over looked something that he said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
What specifically has he done that set back race relations? Sharpton and his bunch, yeah that's a very solid argument.

More specifically, as an African American I think he has every right to talk openly to the American people about our country's racist past and the fact that in some ways we still have alot of work to do. Which is why I asked, what specifically has he said that made you feel that he went out of his way to be racist. This is all my opinion of course and I might have over looked something that he said.

And there it is. By continually bringing up the past we can't seem to move forward. Which plays into certain peoples hands.

Reactions: 4 people
POTUS first term, he was quick to jump on the officer that apprehended the professor, which led to the beer summit. There was another similar case that he got involved in before all facts were in.

I am sure he got involved with these cases at the behest of the good Reverend S.

Reactions: 1 person
That's all they've got..

What? Racism is over?! Hold the press!!

We+did+it+because+stephen+colbert+is+50+thousand+times_eda923_3860544.gif

No worse than the new York case. Choking a guy out for selling cigarettes.

The police will need to concern themselves with learning how not to shoot people in the back before they get this "protect and serve" thing figured out...

And there it is. By continually bringing up the past we can't seem to move forward. Which plays into certain peoples hands.

Yes, there it is. Whoomp there it is!

Did those idiots not have children? I'll answer that for you; Yes those idiots did unfortunately have children.

Guess what, those children that were raised to treat AA as second class citizens still live and breath. So to just simply bury the past and act as if it didn't happen is never the way to handle situations. Atleast not in my eyes.

I get the concept that you are reaching for. No one should use their situation as an excuse, and I don't think most intelligent americans are using it as an excuse.

Yes, there it is. Whoomp there it is!

Did those idiots not have children? I'll answer that for you; Yes those idiots did unfortunately have children.

Guess what, those children that were raised to treat AA as second class citizens still live and breath. So to just simply bury the past and act as if it didn't happen is never the way to handle situations. Atleast not in my eyes.

I get the concept that you are reaching for. No one should use their situation as an excuse, and I don't think most intelligent americans are using it as an excuse.

There's a huge difference in using the past as a learning tool to ensure it never happens again and what is going on today. History should be learned from instead of as a shaming tool. And sadly a shaming tool is exactly what it's become.

Santayana put it best I think. Study history for knowledge and guidance. Not as a tool to promote continued racism and bigotry because "the tables are turned."

VN Store

Back