Blind Obama Love

Carl Pickens

Here's one for all you lovers of everything Obama..
How do you view this commentary? I'm sure you'll say it's all positive.....blah blah blah

How Can Anyone Continue to Support Obama? | FrontPage Magazine

Even conceding that GWB did leave behind some serious fires to put out, it’s unclear how creating entirely new conflagrations – encouraging a southern border invasion, imposing upon us a health care leviathan, directly contributing to the “Arab Spring” chaos, alienating our allies and empowering our enemies, exacerbating race relations, dismantling our military, turning the IRS into a political weapon, to name some (but by no means all) – can be considered “cleaning up.” Almost six years into the Obama era, he hasn’t even begun to fix “Bush’s mess” – if anything, he has exacerbated it by overloading our national debt and expanding the NSA surveillance state. Obama isn’t cleaning up the Bush legacy – he is burdening us with his own.

Reactions: 7 people
Here's one for all you lovers of everything Obama..
How do you view this commentary? I'm sure you'll say it's all positive.....blah blah blah

How Can Anyone Continue to Support Obama? | FrontPage Magazine

Even conceding that GWB did leave behind some serious fires to put out, it’s unclear how creating entirely new conflagrations – encouraging a southern border invasion, imposing upon us a health care leviathan, directly contributing to the “Arab Spring” chaos, alienating our allies and empowering our enemies, exacerbating race relations, dismantling our military, turning the IRS into a political weapon, to name some (but by no means all) – can be considered “cleaning up.” Almost six years into the Obama era, he hasn’t even begun to fix “Bush’s mess” – if anything, he has exacerbated it by overloading our national debt and expanding the NSA surveillance state. Obama isn’t cleaning up the Bush legacy – he is burdening us with his own.

It's time to award him another Nobel Peace Prize for this mess. The first was just as dumb too.

Reactions: 3 people
Worst President ever

For anyone to be worse, they would have to sell us to Canada for $2000 and a years worth of free cable

Reactions: 4 people
Obama is a solid top 5 president.

Details:
* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,
* 15 presidents tied for second,
* 17 other presidents tied for third,
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
* Obama fifth

Reactions: 10 people
Obama is a solid top 5 president.

Details:
* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,
* 15 presidents tied for second,
* 17 other presidents tied for third,
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
* Obama fifth

Your mistaken. Lincoln and Obama should be tied for 5th.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll bite:

I've never considered myself an Obama lover, but he has done a lot of great things:

He ended the Bush torture programs

He ended don't ask don't tell

Student loan reform

Dobb Frank

His increased usage of drones has crippled Al Quedas leadership while saving american lives

He increased mpg standards for the auto industry

He reduced the scope of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

He is normalizing relations with Cuba

Ended discrimination against preexisting conditions

Opened the doors for insurance companies to work across state lines

I'll bite:

I've never considered myself an Obama lover, but he has done a lot of great things:

Student loan reform

Dobb Frank

His increased usage of drones has crippled Al Quedas leadership while saving american lives

Obama lover !

Reactions: 2 people
If you know people who work for the government you have probably heard they are all running on auto pilot. The executive branch is not making demands simply because they do not know how. This should be a lesson to all dem's and rep's not to elect candidates with no experience in how governments run. As exampled by Obama, this type candidate ends up spending the majority of his time sticking fingers in the dyke, no pun intended.

I'll bite:

Student loan reform

Dobb Frank

Most of these aren't good things.

Reactions: 4 people
I'll bite:

Student loan reform

Dobb Frank

I'll lulz for the moment until I'm not driving and can properly retort.

I'll bite:

Student loan reform

Dobb Frank

Nice try junior.

Reactions: 3 people
Uh, two more years of this idiot. Sorry, you'll have to show patients for that long.

At least it looks like Queen Hillary is starting to become unpopular with the Democrats. I wouldn't be suprised if Elizabeth Warren comes out of nowhere like George McGovern did in 1972.

VN Store

Back