Obama admin has done a good job managing the economic crisis of Bush

lawgator1

Third quarter growth a startling 5 % due to consumer spending. Oil below $55 a barrel, gas prices plummeting and expected to fuel even more consumer spending, employment building even more momentum.

Economy Grows Most Since

So many people have been complaining on here for so long that we were headed for calamity and that Obama policies were to blame. Well, we avoided absolute disastrous collapse caused by deregulation of the financial industry and the wars in the ME that were so misdirected. Those same policies you complained about for the past 6 years have gotten us out of the economic mess.

Time you 'fess up that you were wrong.

Reactions: 13 people
Third quarter growth a startling 5 % due to consumer spending. Oil below $55 a barrel, gas prices plummeting and expected to fuel even more consumer spending, employment building even more momentum.

Economy Grows Most Since

So many people have been complaining on here for so long that we were headed for calamity and that Obama policies were to blame. Well, we avoided absolute disastrous collapse caused by deregulation of the financial industry and the wars in the ME that were so misdirected. Those same policies you complained about for the past 6 years have gotten us out of the economic mess.

Yep.

Looks exactly like 1929.

Let the good times roll.

Reactions: 5 people

Economy Grows Most Since

^^:eek:lol:

On the surface things are looking better but not due to Obama or his policies, rather in spite of him.

Edit: Misdirected ME wars? There were 2 wars, one fully justified and the second completely unnecessary. But how many wars have we been engaged in since 2009? How many wars have resulted from Obama's mistakes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Economy Grows Most Since

Give it six months. Time will tell if it is just a quick trend or if it's got legs. Lets say the end of march.

Economy Grows Most Since

Still living in that liberal lala fantasy land. Nothing good comes out of Obola's Administration unless the numbers are "fixed" to show a temporarily good sign all of a sudden.

Reactions: 3 people
Still living in that liberal lala fantasy land. Nothing good comes out of Obola's Administration unless the numbers are "fixed" to show a temporarily good sign all of a sudden.

Yep, he's fooled every economist out there, the entire financial commodities and equities industries, and cooked the books from Labor, the stock market, and the Fed.

Reactions: 12 people
Yep, he's fooled every economist out there, the entire financial commodities and equities industries, and cooked the books from Labor, the stock market, and the Fed.

All three legged dogs.

Oh, so now it's all about how "he" has done it, huh? Only liberals buy into what O is cooking.

The spoon feeding of the American public continues. Throw out numbers, tell everyone they're great and watch them be repeated by people who know no better

Economy Grows Most Since

So, Bush was responsible for the banking crisis? Whose idea was it to relax the home loan programs? The government under Obama is doubling down on debt which is what caused the banks' troubles.

Economy Grows Most Since

The conservative base has been screaming for increased oil production for years despite Barry's best efforts to curtail increased production, sounds like you and your ilk need to fess up and agree that cheap energy is good for the economy.😜

Economy Grows Most Since

:lolabove::lolabove::eek:lol::eek:lol::lolabove: :lolabove:

Economy Grows Most Since

He hasn't thrown one banker in jail.

Economy Grows Most Since

He hasn't thrown one banker in jail. Not only that, but he put the American taxpayer on the hook to cover any losses these financial institutions make while the gamble in the derivatives market.

Privatize the wins and socialize the losses...

He hasn't thrown one banker in jail.

I'm not talking about exacting revenge or punishing the bad traders. I'm talking about adopting policies that saved the US and world economies from complete collapse as a result of what they were doing, and helping us navigate our way back to a reasonable rate of growth, so as to repair some of the damage that was done by his GOP predecessor and what is now becoming clear was an absolutely calamitous Bush presidency.

I'm not talking about exacting revenge or punishing the bad traders. I'm talking about adopting policies that saved the US and world economies from complete collapse as a result of what they were doing, and helping us navigate our way back to a reasonable rate of growth, so as to repair some of the damage that was done by his GOP predecessor and what is now becoming clear was an absolutely calamitous Bush presidency.

There's no way in hell you believe a word of this, other than your disdain for Bush.

You know who conceived of and implemented TARP right?

Just checking.

What about Corzine? Was he just a bad trader?

WHUT??? :disappointed:

fyp

VN Store

Back