Dont bother Barry USA people

Merry Christmas Mr. President. I hope you & the family have a wonderful time on our dime. Merry Christmas to the NSA too if you happen to see this post.

Reactions: 1 person
Come on op. I'm all for calling Obama out on his shenanigans but visiting his family can hardly be labeled as such.

Come on op. I'm all for calling Obama out on his shenanigans but visiting his family can hardly be labeled as such.

DId you read the article ? Where does it say visiting his family ? It looks like alot of his time is going to be spent for 'himself'

Even if he does, it's still in the USA at least. Every president takes a Christmas vacation. He chose Hawaii. I just think this is a silly thing to gripe about.

Reactions: 7 people
Even if he does, it's still in the USA at least. Every president takes a Christmas vacation. He chose Hawaii. I just think this is a silly thing to gripe about.

Maybe people wouldnt gripe if he actually earned it by doing his job

Reactions: 2 people

Agreed. I've said 1000000 times, there's so many real reasons to bash obama. Things such as vacations, birth certificates, and college transcripts hardly seem worth the effort.

King Obama will end up on Mount Rushmore with the other Great presidents.

Since he is a King, his face will get a spot all to himself. He will not be crowded in with the other, less significant, members of the mountain.

Agreed. I've said 1000000 times, there's so many real reasons to bash obama. Things such as vacations, birth certificates, and college transcripts hardly seem worth the effort.

Now don't get your panties all in a twist, but why do you believe his transcripts and birth certificates are not important for the American public to see?

And here's hoping the volcano blows....

Reactions: 4 people
Now don't get your panties all in a twist, but why do you believe his transcripts and birth certificates are not important for the American public to see?

And here's hoping the volcano blows....

How many presidential birth certificates and transcripts have you scene?

It's not a deflection at all. There's been a witch hunt ever since obama took office and it's pathetic.

So then... without getting all upset and defensive... why doesn't His Highness simply put it all to rest and show them? What does he have to hide? He could shut up Donald Trump and everybody else with one fell swoop... but he doesn't. Why?

VN Store

Back