Two NYPD Officer Ambused in Patrol Car

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
@stevebruskCNN Two NYPD officers were shot ambush-style while sitting in their cruiser in Brooklyn.

Wonder if this will get mass media attention?

Last edited:
Per CNN's @ShimonPro, both officers shot in head and suspect dead from self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Reactions: 1 person
If that's true, I'm glad the coward offed himself. Hate that for the cops and their families.

@MichaelSkolnik 1m1 minute ago

Sources tell me that both NYPD officers shot in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn have passed away.

Reactions: 2 people
Wonder if this will get mass media attention?

Im sure it will and the media circus clowns will blame it on the protests and all that crap that went on the past 2 months - they love to stir the pot

Im sure it will and the media circus clowns will blame it on the protests and all that crap that went on the past 2 months - they love to stir the pot

If you don't remotely consider the possibility that this is the by-product of increased cop-hate these past few months than I don't know what to say.

Reactions: 4 people
CNN says both dead.

I hope NYPD has a field day on this f##king protesters and that neighborhood.

If you don't remotely consider the possibility that this is the by-product of increased cop-hate these past few months than I don't know what to say.

cops were hispanic and asian - finally saw a close up photo and names of them

Last edited:
Part of the blame for these Murders lies at the stinking commie feet of the Mayor of New York City, and all of the other police-hating Communists.

Last edited:
Part of the blame for these Murders lies at the stinking commie feet of the Mayor of New York City, and all of the other police-hating Communists.

200.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I did take note he said the "Garner family" was outraged.

Didn't mention his personal feelings.

was this quote by him ? "We have stressed at every rally and march that anyone engaged in any violence is an enemy to the pursuit of justice for Eric Garner and Michael Brown," he said - but yeah he wont unleash his personal feelings the media would eat him for breakfast if he did that

VN Store

Back