A real Obama Admin Scandal

Oh dear lord, she illegally obtained visas for other people. definitely don't want her able to visit America. and honestly every president does this crap, why do you think we have pictures of Reagan and Bush Sr. meeting with Taliban warlords?

Reactions: 1 person
Oh dear lord, she illegally obtained visas for other people. definitely don't want her able to visit America. and honestly every president does this crap, why do you think we have pictures of Reagan and Bush Sr. meeting with Taliban warlords?

1.) potential Strategic decision...not saying I agree with it but this solely about money
2.) I didn't realize saying "hey the other guy did something bad too" was a legitimate excuse

1.) potential Strategic decision...not saying I agree with it but this solely about money
2.) I didn't realize saying "hey the other guy did something bad too" was a legitimate excuse

Number 2 has been a valid excuse for the last 6 years.

Reactions: 2 people
So all the other scandals aren't real? Benghazi, NSA, IRS, Sandy Hook, the list goes on.

Scandals are only legitimate when liberal rags like the NYT publishes them. All the others you listed are simply right-wing-racist-loon conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 3 people
Scandals are only legitimate when liberal rags like the NYT publishes them. All the others you listed are simply right-wing-racist-loon conspiracy theories.

Hit that nail on the head. They've been rather successful at getting whoever goes against them as crazy, extremist, conspiracy theorists. They've made it to the point that conspiracy theorists is on the same plane as terrorists. All they have to do is call any person that's goin against them a conspiracy theorist and the masses write that person up as lunatic whose opinion was made up out of thin air.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't even read the NYT business section anymore. Even that is biased. What a worthless rag.

How was it? And please don't say "tastes like chicken". Lol

Lol it reminded me of rabbit honestly. But it wasn't worth it. It was expensive for one. And it was served whole. They just skinned it and deep fried it. So it wasn't really worth the trouble to eat. Having to tear off the legs and stuff for such a small piece of meat.

Lol it reminded me of rabbit honestly. But it wasn't worth it. It was expensive for one. And it was served whole. They just skinned it and deep fried it. So it wasn't really worth the trouble to eat. Having to tear off the legs and stuff for such a small piece of meat.

:sick: :pukeb:

This administration is really ****ing corrupt. It's nothing we don't know already, but good lord...

I've been there, and had one.

But wtf does that have to do with anything?

Nothing. I just think it's interesting. How were they? Do they have guinea pig farms where they are corn fed, or are they free range rodents? I would think the latter would be a little gamey.

This administration is really ****ing corrupt. It's nothing we don't know already, but good lord...

Its disappointing but let's not get too carried away. Pretty typical, unfortunately.

And she gave tens of thousands.

I wonder what the Koch brothers get for donating millions upon millions (including in secret after Citizens United).

Nothing. I just think it's interesting. How were they? Do they have guinea pig farms where they are corn fed, or are they free range rodents? I would think the latter would be a little gamey.

They were okay. And idk about the other questions

So all the other scandals aren't real? Benghazi, NSA, IRS, Sandy Hook, the list goes on.

Its the number and timing of scandals that's a jaw dropper. Just when you begin to learn and pay attention to one, another comes along to distract you. Its a conflagration of scandals. Kind of like being at the beach in Daytona. You see one hottie go by...but before you really zero in, another comes by in the opposite direction. Pretty soon your eyes glaze over and your neck hurts.

VN Store

Back