Taliban storms Pakistan school, killing scores of children

Pakistan looks the other way when it comes to the activities of the Taliban and have for more than a decade. They allowed them to make bases in the northern tribal areas of Pakistan. The Pakistan intelligence service has helped them and Al Queda for a long,long time. I doubt anything will be done by the Pakistan government out of fear of assassination if they do.

It was a school run by the Pakistani military mostly for children of military officials. Cowards can't face the military directly so they're going for their families.

The US should have sided with India over a decade ago instead of Pakistan. India is the only "Good Guy" in that area and they're not terrorist enablers like Pakistan is.

Reactions: 2 people
The US should have sided with India over a decade ago instead of Pakistan. India is the only "Good Guy" in that area and they're not terrorist enablers like Pakistan is.

And what of the Brits that may have been sour towards siding with India? The US and UK are pretty much married now.

I'm sorry for the loss of their children. I read a quote from one parent that said, "my only child was killed. My child was my dream, and now my dream is dead."

I hope the people there can get the strength and courage to take these cowards on and eliminate them from the face of the earth.

Reactions: 1 person
And what of the Brits that may have been sour towards siding with India? The US and UK are pretty much married now.

Both the British and Americans were wrong in that,Pakistan was never really an ally and never serious about doing anything against the Taliban and Al Queda. If they were the Taliban would not be allowed to make the Pakistan tribal areas into military bases.

Both the British and Americans were wrong in that,Pakistan was never really an ally and never serious about doing anything against the Taliban and Al Queda. If they were the Taliban would not be allowed to make the Pakistan tribal areas into military bases.

I'm not disputing that at all but more so saying it likely wasn't the decision of the US alone... the US/UK/Aus/NZ might as well all be one government here within the next decade. The information sharing and global strategy between those are almost identical.

India would have definitely been the better choice but it's a side the Brits would likely never have made amicable peace with and, therefore, the US wouldn't piss on it's greatest strategic ally.

Losing or straining relations with the UK would be far worse than gaining close ties with India.

If you ever met some of these Pakistani's you would understand. The majority of them MIGHT have a third grade education. They take their holy roller sh!t real serious. Human life there, as in almost all of Asia, has no value.

Imagine going back in time 500,000 years ago and bringing back a few neanderthals. They would almost be indistinguishable in action and appearance..

Pakistan was an ally in the idea that they let us use some of their bases to stage our initial operations into Afghanistan. I was at one in Jacobabad. It sucked.

Rumor has it that Kim Jong Un is going to sponsor a protest march in downtown Karachi by the Newtown families and the mobs from Ferguson. :)

VN Store

Back