The irony of liberals

So are people that have some liberal views the scum of society? I am liberal on quite a few things and conservative on others. While I agree a lot of liberals are highly hypocritical, I find many conservatives to be quite self-righteous. I just think the amount of liberal bashing on this site is almost outrageous. I wouldn't classify myself as either bc really it's republican-conservative v liberal-democrat and tbh they both have major flaws in their lines of thought. So do you "conservatives" hate people in the middle as much as you hate liberals?

Reactions: 10 people
Hate is a strong word. I dislike people that lack common sense. People that deflect blame and truth on something other than the real issues. The government isn't the answer to all problems. Every time a minority cries it's not because whitey is oppressing them. Racism, poverty, crime, etc will always exist no matter what. Throwing money at issues or creating special rights for anyone doesn't solve a thing. Nobody "deserves" anything.

Reactions: 3 people
Modern liberals.

Classic liberalism isnt too shabby..basically freedom and equality for everyone which is good and has mostly been accomplished in this country for law abiding citizens.

Modern liberalism stands for freedom and equality for everyone unless you are white, successful (of any race), or have a differing viewpoint.

Modern liberalism is all about free speech and supporting the first amendment at the cost of violating everyone elses constitutional amendments like the 4th amendment, and picking and choosing which amendments can and cannot be interpreted. These people say things like "Old white guys 250 years ago didnt know what could happen today" when it comes to guns, but sure the rest of the constitution is ok...

Modern liberalism espouses the ideas of coming together to talk about social problems and cultural issues UNLESS you bring 1.) Statistical crime facts to the party and/or 2.) disagree with their stance.

Modern liberals want the police to bud out yet also want them to police their neighborhoods more because of the crime.

Modern liberals suffer from massive amounts of white guilt and a misplaced romanticism of the anti war/civil rights protests of the 60's.

Modern liberalism encourages people to think that they have to go to college and get a degree, in anything, and then make oodles of money.

Modern Liberalism turns men into feminist panty waists.

Modern liberalism, for all intents and purposes, could and should be listed as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association. If transgender disorder is listed as a mental disorder why in the hell is modern liberalism not? At least the transgender person knows what they want.

In summary, classical liberalism good, modern liberalism a rampant disease that needs to be wiped out.

Reactions: 8 people
My recent clashes with modern libtards:

1. Friend on facebook posted a stat saying blacks are 21 more times likely to be shot dead by police than whites. I pointed out the fact that blacks are around 45 times more likely to commit murder than whites, and in fact are XX amount of times more likely than anyone per capita to commit crimes. I even linked the source from the FBI. The calls of racism flew through the air like the salmon of Capistrano.

2. Modern liberal hippy chick friend stated that we should help the protesters protesting the cops. She compared the current protests to the civil rights era (what the f?) I said if the protesters had any balls they would blockade the cops and keep them from doing their jobs instead of mucking up the average citizens day..Of course I was called an a$$hole by her and her friends (But I still got laid). I even mentioned that the whole point of what is going on isnt about cops over reaching its about people not obeying the law. That kind of talk falls on deaf lib ears.

Reactions: 6 people

1. Friend on facebook posted a stat saying blacks are 21 more times likely to be shot dead by police than whites. I pointed out the fact that blacks are around 45 times more likely to commit murder than whites, and in fact are XX amount of times more likely than anyone per capita to commit crimes. I even linked the source from the FBI. The calls of racism flew through the air like the salmon of Capistrano.

2. Modern liberal hippy chick friend stated that we should help the protesters protesting the cops. She compared the current protests to the civil rights era (what the f?) I said if the protesters had any balls they would blockade the cops and keep them from doing their jobs instead of mucking up the average citizens day..Of course I was called an a$$hole by her and her friends (But I still got laid). I even mentioned that the whole point of what is going on isnt about cops over reaching its about people not obeying the law. That kind of talk falls on deaf lib ears.

Just hope she doesn't change her mind and feels guilty having consensual intercourse with you.

Reactions: 1 person
Just hope she doesn't change her mind and feels guilty having consensual intercourse with you.

Nah. She will eventually get mad at me for not committing to someone who makes jewelry out of bones and glass and sells them at flea markets..Duur wonder why?

Social justice warriors are a scary bunch.

This is all

Aid1dX5.jpg

totally sane

5kgRPiz.jpg

They want a just and inclusive world.

For everyone that isn't a straight white male.

Hate is a strong word. I dislike people that lack common sense. People that deflect blame and truth on something other than the real issues. The government isn't the answer to all problems. Every time a minority cries it's not because whitey is oppressing them. Racism, poverty, crime, etc will always exist no matter what. Throwing money at issues or creating special rights for anyone doesn't solve a thing. Nobody "deserves" anything.

It's funny because you think that republicans do things differently in washington than the democrats.

They both create bigger government, they both tax and they both spend. One side has just done a better job of shaping the message of blame and have gotten sheep like you to buy into it.

Reactions: 8 people

Well, I hate people that are racist, but we can't always get what we want can we?

Reactions: 4 people
It's funny because you think that republicans do things differently in washington than the democrats.

They both create bigger government, they both tax and they both spend. One side has just done a better job of shaping the message of blame and have gotten sheep like you to buy into it.

I think he is anti-liberal. You missed the point of his post. :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person

I've had a similar interaction with people in case 1. I was told:

Statistics are racist and are a result of institutionalized racism.

There is no arguing with these types. They don't want intelligent and rational conversations using grounded facts. They want an echo chamber to hear their own opinions parroted back to them. Any voice against theirs they just call "racist/sexist".

Just like the idiots that protested in San Diego with #blacklivesmatter. As they block an interstate that serves as a major thoroughfare for 4-5 hospitals. Because those lives don't matter to their agenda.

Reactions: 2 people
Personally, I love the use of red and blue markers to emphasize her "point".

According to tumblrinas and SJW I am the most privileged person in America. White middle class cisgendered able-bodied Christian male. Bet I could get away with murder with the privilege.

Reactions: 2 people
According to tumblrinas and SJW I am the most privileged person in America. White middle class cisgendered able-bodied Christian male. Bet I could get away with murder with the privilege.

Maybe not if you kill a crack addict in your house in California with an 'assault rifle' and 30 round "clip".

Reactions: 3 people
I'm a liberal, but I think much differently than and don't associate with those "liberals" who give people like me a bad reputation.

The profound "white guilt" of some people and the mongering over race and religion isn't liberalism...it's stupidity.

For example, I simply don't understand how some liberals defend Islam so heavily. Islam is diametrically opposed to liberal values, especially those of feminism, same-sex marriage, and freedom of religion. So many "liberals" (unworthy of that good label) are more concerned with making conservative Christians look like devils; while they defend Islam, whose social beliefs are far more extreme.

The problem is that there are too many fools and too few true liberals.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm a liberal, but I think much differently than and don't associate with those "liberals" who give people like me a bad reputation.

The profound "white guilt" of some people and the mongering over race and religion isn't liberalism...it's stupidity.

For example, I simply don't understand how some liberals defend Islam so heavily. Islam is diametrically opposed to liberal values, especially those of feminism, same-sex marriage, and freedom of religion. So many "liberals" (unworthy of that good label) are more concerned with making conservative Christians look like devils; while they defend Islam, whose social beliefs are far more extreme.

The problem is that there are too many fools and too few true liberals.

A lot of truth there, but it's a two way street.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back