Enough is enough folks...

Police had listed the African-American teen as a runaway on Dec. 7, when he left a Holder Drive home after he allegedly threatened to shoot his mother.

Aaron said that McDonald and his mother began fighting that day when he arrived home after curfew. His mother saw a white box in his pocket and grabbed it, Aaron said. A scuffle ensued.

During the scuffle, Aaron said, the box fell to the ground and bullets fell out. McDonald's mother told police that he scooped up some of the bullets and threatened to shoot her.

McDonald's mother said she saw a gun at his waistband before he fled, although he did not draw the gun during that incident.

Single black mother raising a boy by herself more than likely. If you want to end the crime and decay of civilization, then you have to remove the incentives for this type of behavior.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think it's enough. In fact, I'd like to see more of this. A thug with a gun who tried to kill people and even threatened to shoot his own mother was put down by the police. Good.

Reactions: 5 people
I don't think it's enough. In fact, I'd like to see more of this. A thug with a gun who tried to kill people and even threatened to shoot his own mother was put down by the police. Good.

Kid was a scumbag for sure. Id rather see more of people obeying the law and NOT doing this dumb sh!t. We could all find some common ground as law abiding citizens.

Reactions: 1 person
Kid was a scumbag for sure. Id rather see more of people obeying the law and NOT doing this dumb sh!t. We could all find some common ground as law abiding citizens.

Unfortunately, it won't happen in our life time as long as there are progressives. Thugs like this are the result of their war on families, their war on discipline in schools, their war on common sense legislation, etc...

Reactions: 4 people
Why is this a thread? There is no controversy here. Next we'll have a thread about a cop following protocol for issuing a speeding ticket.

Unfortunately, it won't happen in our life time as long as there are progressives. Thugs like this are the result of their war on families, their war on discipline in schools, their war on common sense legislation, etc...

You're blaming this kid's actions on progressives? Progressives annoy me as much as the next guy, but this is nonsense.

Don't forget the other made up war: The war on Christmas.

Don't forget the other made up war: The war on Christmas.

Considering atheists like to put up flying spaghetti monster nativity scenes as a mockery of Christmas and don't mess with Ramadan, I'd say it's pretty obvious there is a war on Christmas.

Considering atheists like to put up flying spaghetti monster nativity scenes as a mockery of Christmas and don't mess with Ramadan, I'd say it's pretty obvious there is a war on Christmas.

Atheism is a religion to the Atheists. There's a war on Christianity and it starts with them trying to make it illegal to have religious displays in public. Next will be taxes on Churches and they will try to have a say on people worshipping God at home.

You're blaming this kid's actions on progressives? Progressives annoy me as much as the next guy, but this is nonsense.
If you go back to the 1950's and look at today's society, do you think all the kids born to single mothers and lack of responsibility in the home is the result of conservative values? What caused the trends that we see with increasing youth violence?

Atheism is a religion to the Atheists. There's a war on Christianity and it starts with them trying to make it illegal to have religious displays in public. Next will be taxes on Churches and they will try to have a say on people worshipping God at home.
Look at the lesbian mayor down in Houston that was threatening churches there.

Reactions: 1 person
If you go back to the 1950's and look at today's society, do you think all the kids born to single mothers and lack of responsibility in the home is the result of conservative values? What caused the trends that we see with increasing youth violence?

Youth violence isn't increasing.

Blaming this on progressives would be like someone finding out the kid is Christian and blaming it on Christianity. We have no idea what influenced this kid to behave this way. He may have been mentally ill, for all we know.

Reactions: 5 people
Youth violence isn't increasing.

Blaming this on progressives would be like someone finding out the kid is Christian and blaming it on Christianity. We have no idea what influenced this kid to behave this way. He may have been mentally ill, for all we know.

What? Are you kidding me? How many kids went around in the 1950's shooting each other? Up until the 1970's kids brought rifles to school for shooting/marksmanship classes. How many went on shooting sprees?

Yeah, it was just as dangerous then as it is now.

So someone is keeping you from celebrating Christmas?

Reactions: 4 people
What? Are you kidding me? How many kids went around in the 1950's shooting each other? Up until the 1970's kids brought rifles to school for shooting/marksmanship classes. How many went on shooting sprees?

Yeah, it was just as dangerous then as it is now.

I didn't say this, I said youth violence is decreasing, and it is. Do the progressives get credit for that? They've had more and more control over the youth the last few decades, and youth violence has fallen by 50%.

CDC-homicide-chart.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back