Propaganda films. You MUST watch, children !!

Well, as soon as Common Core goes away or children made to sing the wonders of Obama, I'd imagine this could too.

A nice trade wouldn't you think?

Yeah, dumb libs trying to stop unwanted teen pregnancy. Morons

Oh come on LG. Thats like McDonald's doing a seminar on nutrition (as the article makes the point of) or health care companies writing their own law....

You've entirely missed the point.

No, but I get your point:

Whambulance3.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I agree with LG. No reason for a "bashing" film. All one needs is a simple documentary, laying out and explaining all the facts of his presidency in terms that even the no brain voters would understand. If they HAD to watch a film like that and still voted the same way, then as someone above said, the Republic is in trouble

I agree with LG. No reason for a "bashing" film. All one needs is a simple documentary, laying out and explaining all the facts of his presidency in terms that even the no brain voters would understand. If they HAD to watch a film like that and still voted the same way, then as someone above said, the Republic is in trouble

Did you miss the 2012 election season?

Good point. Back to coloring I go.

Honestly, the average voter had no idea in that election. All the signs were there and all the evidence pointed to a massive failure during a second term of Obama. But nobody wanted to listen. And more likely, the majority of the press failed to report it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back