The VN holly, jolly "holidays" thread

Here's a crazy idea. You enjoy your holiday season your way, and let Christians enjoy their version of the holiday season. Sounds simple enough right?

Sure. But Christ isn't the reason for the season. Christmas is an adopted, very pagan holiday. Happy Paganmas!

Also derailed this thread has.

Reactions: 6 people
doesn't do ANYTHING to go against my suggestion.

I know. But Christians wouldn't even have a holiday to celebrate if it wasn't for the pagans. Like many other so called 'Christian' holidays.
Just like to point it out when I get the chance.

To the thread topic though, very interesting. Will have to read the full article when I get the chance.

I know. But Christians wouldn't even have a holiday to celebrate if it wasn't for the pagans. Like many other so called 'Christian' holidays.
Just like to point it out when I get the chance.

To the thread topic though, very interesting. Will have to read the full article when I get the chance.

Well you're pointing it out wrong. Just because Christians have adopted a similar pagan tradition doesn't mean they aren't celebrating the birth of their Savior. Maybe you should study before you open your mouth.

Reactions: 6 people
Well you're pointing it out wrong. Just because Christians have adopted a similar pagan tradition doesn't mean they aren't celebrating the birth of their Savior. Maybe you should study before you open your mouth.

I'm not so sure "adopted" is the right word.

Reactions: 2 people

Why so mad if the truth is on your side?

Reactions: 3 people
Is there a reason a simple thread about holiday cheer had to suddenly turn into a douche fest by making stupid comments about religion?

Christmas is a religious holiday. Get over it.

Reactions: 4 people
Is there a reason a simple thread about holiday cheer had to suddenly turn into a douche fest by making stupid comments about religion?

not possible. Some people will debate anything.

Ummmm, that was the reason this thread was created............You know that

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back