Congress Raids Ancestral Native American Lands With NDAA.

myrobbins7

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Congress gives Native American lands to foreign mining company with new NDAA.

Congress is poised to give a foreign mining company 2,400 acres of national forest in Arizona that is cherished ancestral homeland to Apache natives. Controversially, the measure is attached to annual legislation that funds the US Defense Department.

This week, the House and Senate Armed Services Committees quietly attached a provision to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that would mandate the handover of a large tract of Tonto National Forest to Resolution Copper, a subsidiary of the Australian-English mining company Rio Tinto, which co-owns with Iran a uranium mine in Africa and which is 10-percent-owned by China.

http://rt.com/usa/211531-native-indian-lands-mining/

America... The real enemy is domestic wake up.

Reactions: 8 people
So what's our next move under the "National Defense Authorization Act" (NDAA)

I don't know but I generally don't have a problem with using land for it's natural resources.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know but I generally don't have a problem with using land for it's natural resources.

Whose land is it? Does it belong to America or the Apache?

Don't know that either but them injuns have had a free ride way too long.

Western prospector idioms aside, if it is their land this is a bad move. If it is our land (America) and they live there rent free, good call.

Western prospector idioms aside, if it is their land this is a bad move. If it is our land (America) and they live there rent free, good call.

I have no idea who's it is.

In reality the government owns every bit of land. If you don't believe this, don't pay your property taxes.

Reactions: 4 people
I have no idea who's it is.

In reality the government owns every bit of land. If you don't believe this, don't pay your property taxes.

It wasn't supposed to be that way. But I have to agree with you from a practical matter. Imminent domain is ridiculously abused.

Reactions: 2 people
Considering that it was theirs to start with.

Then they shouldn't have lost it.

And I'll add what happened to the Indians is a perfect example of why illegal immigrants should be deported as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
All I know is that those Apache's were some bad ass Indians. They were profiled on The Deadliest Warrior and they had some serious hatchet and knife fighting skills.

All I know is that those Apache's were some bad ass Indians. They were profiled on The Deadliest Warrior and they had some serious hatchet and knife fighting skills.

If conditions had been right, and they'd been on an another continent, they could've taken over the civilized world.

First they came for the Native Americans, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Native American....

Reactions: 4 people
First they came for the Native Americans, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Native American....

I'm a winner take all kinda guy. They lost.

I'll say again the way we treated the Indians is a perfect example of why illegal immigration needs to be stopped.

I'm a winner take all kinda guy. They lost.

I'll say again the way we treated the Indians is a perfect example of why illegal immigration needs to be stopped.

Because they will make you hike on the new Trail of Tears?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back