ISIS has a dirty bomb

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. I'm glad I don't live in NYC.

I'm sure they will announce more updates on social media, so I suggest just follow ISIS on twitter and friend them on Facebook.
weirdlook.gif

I mean really... how many of you people are really going to fall for this propaganda?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure they will announce more updates on social media, so I suggest just follow ISIS on twitter and friend them on Facebook.
weirdlook.gif

I mean really... how many of you people are really going to fall for this propaganda?

Terrorist factions have been trying for years to get their hands on nuclear material, like hog said, it's inevitable amigo.

Well if you read the article it states that Iraq says the uranium was stolen, and the UN has issued warnings that it is easily weaponized. I did not grab some twitter nonsense. Whether or not they have actually figured out how to weaponized it is anyone's guess. The fact that Iraq says it was stolen and the UN put out a warning should be cause for alarm

Terrorist factions have been trying for years to get their hands on nuclear material, like hog said, it's inevitable amigo.

I realize it as being inevitable. My question is, would they really break this kind of info on twitter or instagram?

I realize it as being inevitable. My question is, would they really break this kind of info on twitter or instagram?

Only if they were in immediate stages of attack. Something has happened recently with Intel that is causing the TSA to consider banning all carry on luggage. Maybe the 2 are tied together.

Why not?

Who are the scared of? It's not like the Feds are going to go knock on their door.

I hope any actions by this admin to return our troops to that hole is met with complete resistance by anyone with a voice.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back