Eric Garner Grandy Jury Decision Today

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
He was the guy that died in that NYPD choke hold earlier this summer. They will be voting today and have the decision announced tomorrow but it seems NYPD is already mobilizing resources. I don't want to think what happens if this cop get off given the current environment.

Reactions: 1 person
If this is the case I'm thinking of, it should have been the case that started protests instead of the Mike Brown case.

Reactions: 10 people
If there's a case to hitch the police brutality to its this one and the nypd is the most deserving bunch to be railed imo.

Reactions: 2 people
If there's a case to hitch the police brutality to its this one and the nypd is the most deserving bunch to be railed imo.

They are delaying the announcement until tomorrow to avoid any disruption of some sort of Christmas tree lighting. I think that tells you what the verdict is going to be.

@InsideCityHall 1m1 minute ago

Sources: Staten Island grand jury decides not to indict officer in #EricGarner Case. Tune to NY1 for the latest.

burn this ***** d.... errr, carry on.

As a musician as long as they don't touch Broadway I don't care. Too many shows I have yet to see.

Although they were complaining about riot police in St Louis being militarized wait until they encounter the small army known as the nypd

Shepherd Smith reports that the grand jury declines to indict the police officer. This is "breaking news" from Shep.

Now we have to wait to see if that Cleveland officer gets charged.

Incredible... the police officially have a license to kill black men. No way this Garner case should end like this. I didn't really care much about the Mike Brown case, but this was an obvious case of pigs abusing their power.

Pop some popcorn, makes some ice tea and tune in to the news tonight. This ain't going to be pretty.

Remember though..if the cops are trying to arrest you and you resist..bad things are gonna happen.

Same thing happened in Moore, Oklahoma this year or last I think. Heavy set guy resists arrest, cops take him down, hard to breath, has heart attack, dies.

VN Store

Back