The Man who killed 298 passengers on MH-17

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
I wonder if this guy will get as much attention as the guy that allegedly killed Bin Laden?

Russian TV Documentary Claims to Identify Shooter Who Downed Malaysian Airliner MH17 on July 17th

This documentary identifies for the first time the 299th squadron of the Air Force of Ukraine, a fighter-jet Su-25, hull numbers 06,07,08 and 38, which, contrary to the statement of the General Staff of Ukraine, was indeed in the air there on 17 July 2014 [the date of shoot-down].

Malaysian Boeing 777, MH17, according to our data, was shot by Su-25, hull number 08, which was piloted by Lt. Col. Ukrainian Air Force Dmytro Yakatsuts, who from July 18 to this day is in the U[nited] A[rab] E[mirates]. The Kiev center manager, Anna Petrenko, unexpectedly went on vacation on the morning of July 18th, from which she did not come back. In the film are numerous evidences, including a miraculously obtained interview with the first mate of the current Minister of Defense of Ukraine.

I'm confused. A Ras thread that doesn't center around a woman?

Reactions: 2 people
Through my research, I've found evidence that Yuri, from Krasnoyarsk, is the one responsible.

Stay tuned for my documentary.

Only if the 298 passengers were black and the shooter was a white man.

Ras. I was answering your question;
"I wonder if this guy will get as much attention as the guy that allegedly killed Bin Laden?"

VN Store

Back