The 2nd Amendment lives in Putin's Russia

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Russia Legalises Guns for Self Defence with Murder Rates Among Highest in World

Putin wins again over the gun-grabber Obama. It is a sad day when Russia is moving further to the right than most of America's ,aimstream politicians.

Weapons that Russians will be allowed to carry in self-defence include pistols, revolvers and shotguns.

It will remain illegal to carry weapons in educational establishments, in bars and nightclubs, and at public gatherings such as street demonstrations and protests. It will also be prohibited under the influence of alcohol.

As if to underscore his belief in the virtues of being armed, Vladimir Putin, echoing Al Capone, this week told a meeting of the Russia United People's Front: "You can get a lot more done with politeness and a weapon than with politeness alone."

russian-president-vladimir-putin-fires-kalashnikov-assault-rifle-getty.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I've never been more convinced that you're a complete troll than with this thread.

Part of the reason why I both love and hate you.

I wouldn't have seen this stuffed inside some other 19 page thread. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: 2 people
I'd definitely agree! This isn't the America I grew up in....not even close.

What is the America you grew up in, Pacer? Why don't you enlighten us. What's the America you grew up in, and how exactly is Russia more "American" than we are now? Please explain.

Reactions: 3 people
What is the America you grew up in, Pacer? Why don't you enlighten us. What's the America you grew up in, and how exactly is Russia more "American" than we are now? Please explain.

Lol! Find something to do please! Go on a date, get laid, anything!!

Quit following me around like a kid that's lost...

I'd definitely agree! This isn't the America I grew up in....not even close.

I can't speak for him but maybe he's referring to PC, liberal bs that has wussified America and turned us into the land of entitlement. Also if you're white and oppose welfare, Affirmative action, gay marriage, or have any Christian values you're automatically a racist intolerant bigot. It's cool for blacks, gays, or minorities to be that way though and demand special rights just for them.

Reactions: 8 people
I can't speak for him but maybe he's referring to PC, liberal bs that has wussified America and turned us into the land of entitlement. Also if you're white and oppose welfare, Affirmative action, gay marriage, or have any Christian values you're automatically a racist intolerant bigot. It's cool for blacks, gays, or minorities to be that way though and demand special rights just for them.

It's rare that a post is this completely wrong. Congrats on raising the bar

Reactions: 5 people

Since you don't follow me around like a lost puppy and are civil in your convo's for the most part, I will answer your question....

In short, America today simply has no morals, values, conscience....anything goes.

American society has been manipulated of these things the past 15-20 years.

Since you don't follow me around like a lost puppy and are civil in your convo's for the most part, I will answer your question....

In short, America today simply has no morals, values, conscience....anything goes.

And somehow you feel Russia's society is far better than ours in these departments?

MSNBC guy I see. Point out one thing I said that is factually wrong.

The entire thing is devoid of fact and rational thought. It would be a useless exercise to try and do something that multiple schools and teachers could not accomplish

MSNBC guy I see. Point out one thing I said that is factually wrong.

:bump3:

Seems like a reasonable question pj. Do you disagree with all, or were there certain elements that you disagree with. I am curious as well as you typically respond with reasonable thought imo. Note: I may not always agree with your reasoning, but I respect that you at least have some logical rationale behind your posts.

Edit: Now that I've just seen your post above mine, I guess I should question my prior judgement. That doesn't seem quite typical of you to throw out a baseless comment and not be willing to support it.

In summary, the things my mammy and pappy told me turned out to be a lie so therefore America must change to make them seem right

:bump3:

Seems like a reasonable question pj. Do you disagree with all, or were there certain elements that you disagree with. I am curious as well as you typically respond with reasonable thought imo. Note: I may not always agree with your reasoning, but I respect that you at least have some logical rationale behind your posts.
I disagree with using a couple of examples to categorize and entire nation of 300 million plus. It's lazy, dishonest and ignorant. I believe one could find examples of the wanted but it is not as widespread SS it's portrayed. Also the "special rights" part had been debunked multiple times yet continues to be repeated ad nauseum by some on here

In summary, the things my mammy and pappy told me turned out to be a lie so therefore America must change to make them seem right

This would seem to be far more substantial than anything you've posted thus far. Whether you agree with it or not, at least there is reasoning and not just empty rhetoric which is all you've provided thus far.

I'm still not sure why you're unwilling to support your prior statement, and as stated before what quite interested in hearing your logic... but I'll leave it alone if you'd rather not discuss.

VN Store

Back