Obama releases more detainees

Release them all to the battlefield in Iraq and Syria.

Of course send the 101st and 82nd in right behind them with all the gloves off.

Obama doing everything he can to oiss the GOP off before the new congress is sworn in. This may be the dumbest political strategy I gave ever witnessed by a president. I don't understand what he thinks he can accomplish by doing this.

Obama doing everything he can to oiss the GOP off before the new congress is sworn in. This may be the dumbest political strategy I gave ever witnessed by a president. I don't understand what he thinks he can accomplish by doing this.

Some people burn the house down around themselves.

Reactions: 3 people
Were they ever subject to US law?

Those captured on the battlefield were lucky not to have been summarily executed as permitted by the Geneva Convention.

So any country should be able to imprison anyone for an indefinite length of time?

Reactions: 1 person
So any country should be able to imprison anyone for an indefinite length of time?

Quite frankly I'm sick of it. When you pick a fight and get your azz whipped you suffer the consequences. They picked the fight and I could care less what happens to them.

Another country wants to come here and take a US citizen by force, by all means come on!

Reactions: 3 people
Quite frankly I'm sick of it. When you pick a fight and get your azz whipped you suffer the consequences. They picked the fight and I could care less what happens to them.

Another country wants to come here and take a US citizen by force, by all means come on!

Hell yeah Hog.....preach on

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back