Black and Hispanic race war

HBO did a movie several years back about a second civil war, cheesy acting but it's scary how close it is to what's happening today.

Second civil war.jpg

Last edited:
"Preferred Minority" status? That's ****ing hilarious. :lol: :lol: .

Talk about a meaningful honor. Worth going to "war" over for sure.

Just got back from the black war council. The war to maintain the position as white people's number 1 b*tch starts after the black friday sales end.

Reactions: 5 people
Just got back from the black war council. The war to maintain the position as white people's number 1 b*tch starts after the black friday sales end.

Is that you with your expanded magazine mini-14 or M1 carbine (can't tell) getting ready?

M1 Carbine. Mini-14 wasn't even around during Malcolm X's time

That's what I thought, but I admittedly don't know my mini-14 history very well.

I've never seen an expanded mag in a M1. Had no clue there was such a thing.

Lulz. Black Friday is racist

It's really just training for the urban hand to hand combat that we can expect when the war starts.

I'm glad we can count on "our" people.

Thanks for your loyalty.

We do what we can being second to you guys is our spot.

Also just to announce Black hispanics are really confused about which side to be on.

That's what I thought, but I admittedly don't know my mini-14 history very well.

I've never seen an expanded mag in a M1. Had no clue there was such a thing.

They weren't that reliable (not trying to thread drift) but they came out late in WWII I believe. I generally didn't have a problem with them in my M1 before I sold it, but I would admit to not shooting it much.

It's really just training for the urban hand to hand combat that we can expect when the war starts.

We do what we can being second to you guys is our spot.

Also just to announce Black hispanics are really confused about which side to be on.

Newsflash , Latinos identify as white not black.. Just ask this guy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back