Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

I don't think so. The woman that started all this has a really odd story of, "he raped me, but then I kept hanging out with him........."
If someone were drugged and raped, why would they continue hanging out with the person? Doesn't that seem off?

Who the hell knows besides him and the alleged victims? Rape cases, molestation cases, and domestic issues are often terrible to try in court due to it ultimately being a he said/she said situation with terrible implications either way. Let alone passing judgement in the court if public opinion before the facts come out (trial).

Reactions: 2 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bxnuOdWUmA[/youtube]

Who the hell knows besides him and the alleged victims? Rape cases, molestation cases, and domestic issues are often terrible to try in court due to it ultimately being a he said/she said situation with terrible implications either way. Let alone passing judgement in the court if public opinion before the facts come out (trial).

Why do you wait over 30 years when a man is on his final stretch? The fact they stayed together sporadically and kept in contact is odd too.

I don't think so. The woman that started all this has a really odd story of, "he raped me, but then I kept hanging out with him........."
If someone were drugged and raped, why would they continue hanging out with the person? Doesn't that seem off?

The woman who claimed he raped her is the same woman who claimed he was her dad years ago. Crazy. But the amount of people coming out is concerning.

Reactions: 1 person
Really? Multiple women have came forward, and they all have the same story.

Why do you wait over 30 years when a man is on his final stretch? The fact they stayed together sporadically and kept in contact is odd too.

There has been allegations over the years from women saying Cosby had raped them. He made a cash settlement with one of his accusers in 2005. I think he is guilty.

VN Store

Back