Feminism is stupid

Why is it you feel this way?

- Women are using feminism as a defense for men-hating and men-bashing.

- Feminism pretty much became redundant after the 60's, 1970's feminism had to create new problems that didn't exist (e.g. the myth of rape culture was born).

- It has been used as a means of destroying masculinity and young boys are subject to feminization at an early age, particularly in schools.

- Propagates the myth that women are paid 77 cents to the dollar a man earns. Without taking into account that men enter higher paid fields e.g. STEM, women on average work less hours, women take more sick leave (and maternity). Also conveniently ignores the fact that women between 20-30 earn 3% more than men on average.

- Has taken over college campuses around the western world. Gender studies has been destroyed effectively by the feminist movement. Feminist lecturers now espouse obvious BS such as gender not existing, there being no natural gender differences and men's issues also ignored by gender academics.

- Feminazis have become professional victims e.g. the ESA scientist who wore a t-shirt with anime women after the comet landing and was kick-down by a feminazi journalist and accused of misogyny and ruining opportunities in science for women.

I mean I could go on...

Reactions: 8 people
- Women are using feminism as a defense for men-hating and men-bashing.

- Feminism pretty much became redundant after the 60's, 1970's feminism had to create new problems that didn't exist (e.g. the myth of rape culture was born).

- It has been used as a means of destroying masculinity and young boys are subject to feminization at an early age, particularly in schools.

- Propagates the myth that women are paid 77 cents to the dollar a man earns. Without taking into account that men enter higher paid fields e.g. STEM, women on average work less hours, women take more sick leave (and maternity). Also conveniently ignores the fact that women between 20-30 earn 3% more than men on average.

- Has taken over college campuses around the western world. Gender studies has been destroyed effectively by the feminist movement. Feminist lecturers now espouse obvious BS such as gender not existing, there being no natural gender differences and men's issues also ignored by gender academics.

- Feminazis have become professional victims e.g. the ESA scientist who wore a t-shirt with anime women after the comet landing and was kick-down by a feminazi journalist and accused of misogyny and ruining opportunities in science for women.

I mean I could go on...

I like it. All are correct. If feminism were about equality in an unequal environment then that would be an issue, but it's not.

Reactions: 1 person
I like it. All are correct. If feminism were about equality in an unequal environment then that would be an issue, but it's not.

If feminism continues its current trend then men will fight back. It's already beginning to happen. Lots of YouTube stuff and threads popping up with men (and women) convening against feminism. If they go over the edge and men are forced to fight back there is only going to be one winner.

It's been bastardized by Tumblr users and man-haters.

Feminism was effectively a redundant ideology after the 60's anyway in my opinion. Women have equal opportunities in the West now (maybe those women in third world and Muslim countries have a case for pushing to rights in the way 60's feminism did in the West) but many don't choose to take the path open to them. Feminists don't like to acknowledge nature, but there is a reason why more women take psychology at Uni and more men take physics, NATURE BABY!

Nature means men will always be at the extremes and women will always be in the middle. As Christina Sommers said there is a reason there was no women Jack the Ripper, but there is also a reason why there was no women Mozart. More men are super-intelligent or super-dumb and most women are just average. It's nature in action.

Reactions: 2 people
images

feminism-rape.jpg

INeedFeminism2.jpg

Those women have the collective brain power of a chihuahua.

Reactions: 3 people
images

feminism-rape.jpg

INeedFeminism2.jpg

Those women have the collective brain power of a chihuahua.

I'm guessing the women in the first two pictures would have little to add to a rape counseling discussion with actual victims.

I think is one of the few areas where I conservatives would be in agreement with me haha.

Feminism was effectively a redundant ideology after the 60's anyway in my opinion. Women have equal opportunities in the West now (maybe those women in third world and Muslim countries have a case for pushing to rights in the way 60's feminism did in the West) but many don't choose to take the path open to them. Feminists don't like to acknowledge nature, but there is a reason why more women take psychology at Uni and more men take physics, NATURE BABY!

Nature means men will always be at the extremes and women will always be in the middle. As Christina Sommers said there is a reason there was no women Jack the Ripper, but there is also a reason why there was no women Mozart. More men are super-intelligent or super-dumb and most women are just average. It's nature in action.

I don't necessarily agree with the assumption that it's an intelligence issue. I think the reason why more men get into STEM and women liberals arts is psychological and not intellectual.

Men tend to think more in facts, figures, and logic. Women more in ideals, emotions, and intuition. This obviously isn't the case always, but it does normally seem true

I don't necessarily agree with the assumption that it's an intelligence issue. I think the reason why more men get into STEM and women liberals arts is psychological and not intellectual.

Men tend to think more in facts, figures, and logic. Women more in ideals, emotions, and intuition. This obviously isn't the case always, but it does normally seem true

Greatest theories, inventions, art, philosophy, discoveries throughout history were nearly all by men. Coincidence? I think not.

Feminists will argue "oh but women were oppressed in those days", well that may be true to an extent but it didn't limit their ability to think.

Do you feel the same way about racial discrimination?

Uhhh yeah pretty much. Minorities have social and cultural issues they need to resolve e.g. bad parenting, single parents, violence etc. If you are a minority and receive good parenting you are likely to do well in school, possibly go to college on a scholarship and have a fruitful career. The opportunities exist for them it's just up to the individual to cease upon it.

If someone is not hiring a person based on their race then they are breaking the law.

If a practice is against the law, then it's obviously not happening.

I learned this from gun control.

If something is against the law then it's obviously not happening.

I would suggest that employers who are not hiring based on race (and breaking the law) aren't running a big or successful business.... Then again that's just an opinion.

I would suggest that employers who are not hiring based on race (and breaking the law) aren't running a big or successful business.... Then again that's just an opinion.

Disagree. Do agree about feminists, though.

VN Store

Back