ISIS and al Qaeda joinging forces

The CIA must have been burning the midnight oil to pull this off. Now the Govenment can pass a new law called the YABTU (Your A** Belongs To Us) in order to "protect" US citizens.

Reactions: 2 people
And yet our great leader's priority is the removal of Assad.

I wish our country would stop meddling in his affairs or actually start dialogues with him. He could actually be a helpful partner for stability in the region.

Reactions: 1 person
I wish our country would stop meddling in his affairs or actually start dialogues with him. He could actually be a helpful partner for stability in the region.

You think we would have learned after:
Saddam
Kaddafi
Mubarak

Reactions: 1 person
You think we would have learned after:
Saddam
Kaddafi
Mubarak

One thing I have noticed about the US foreign policy, especially in that region of the world, is we never learn from our mistakes.

Until the US wakes up from its PC malaise and realizes that these people hate us because of our "freedoms" and our christian roots, we are destined to continue chasing our placating tails.
The only thing these animals understand is violence, and thus we better pull our heads out and get ready to meet them head on with overwhelming defeat. Or we continue playing this dreadful game of tit for tat.

VN Store

Back