The Man who Killed Bin Laden

vol_in_ar

Anyone watching this tonight

It's incredible hearing him tell the story, and the video and comments from Mark Bowden

Reactions: 2 people
2 to the body, 1 to the head. About 2 seconds or so... The only reason that it takes that long is that you have to move the muzzle to where the nose is. The only bad thing about it all is that the azzhole didn't feel anything. He was alive, then he wasn't.

2 to the body, 1 to the head. About 2 seconds or so... The only reason that it takes that long is that you have to move the muzzle to where the nose is. The only bad thing about it all is that the azzhole didn't feel anything. He was alive, then he wasn't.

He said 3 in the face.

Reactions: 1 person
It was Steve Doocy Jr that did the interview, I looked on line and you tube to see if I could find the video, but no luck
I gotta believe that Fox will reair it

Why hasn't this guy been arrested?

Arrested for what exactly?

And do you honestly think that kind of case would stand up in court?

"US Attorney General prosecutes man who killed the world's most dangerous terrorist"

Not a headline this Administration wants to see. And the public backlash? Not pretty...

Arrested for what exactly?

And do you honestly think that kind of case would stand up in court?

"US Attorney General prosecutes man who killed the world's most dangerous terrorist"

Not a headline this Administration wants to see. And the public backlash? Not pretty...

Well originally I thought this guy just spilled the beans on a potentially hazardous national security issue, which would cause charges to be filed.

But now that I know Biden spilled the info, I understand. Had Biden not done so, however, and this guy released the info on his own accord, he should have definitely been arrested.

VN Store

Back